Anybody use SMS popup?

SHiFT.

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I am having trouble with the LED indicator. It does not use the right color and it stays solid. Has anybody seen this?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I was using SMS Popup but I saw someone here recommended Popup Notifications instead. I like it more and it seems as if there is still interest from the developer unlike SMS Popup. It also has additional features that I use like different sounds for a missed notification reminder. It is $.99 in the Play Store but worth it to me. I used to use Handcent but it got way too bloated for me.

SHiFT.

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I was using SMS Popup but I saw someone here recommended Popup Notifications instead. I like it more and it seems as if there is still interest from the developer unlike SMS Popup. It also has additional features that I use like different sounds for a missed notification reminder. It is $.99 in the Play Store but worth it to me. I used to use Handcent but it got way too bloated for me.

I downloaded popup notifications and it was good but it wouldnt light up my screen for some strange reason

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums