1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anybody use SMS popup?

I am having trouble with the LED indicator. It does not use the right color and it stays solid. Has anybody seen this?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

I use it and I have the same problem. Sorry I have no solution to offer. :-/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Anybody use SMS popup?

I was using SMS Popup but I saw someone here recommended Popup Notifications instead. I like it more and it seems as if there is still interest from the developer unlike SMS Popup. It also has additional features that I use like different sounds for a missed notification reminder. It is $.99 in the Play Store but worth it to me. I used to use Handcent but it got way too bloated for me.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by ansextra View Post
    I was using SMS Popup but I saw someone here recommended Popup Notifications instead. I like it more and it seems as if there is still interest from the developer unlike SMS Popup. It also has additional features that I use like different sounds for a missed notification reminder. It is $.99 in the Play Store but worth it to me. I used to use Handcent but it got way too bloated for me.
    I downloaded popup notifications and it was good but it wouldnt light up my screen for some strange reason

I too have the same issue with the light indicator. But still works pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by SHiFT. View Post
    I downloaded popup notifications and it was good but it wouldnt light up my screen for some strange reason

Light up your screen? Do you mean show the popup?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by ansextra View Post
    Light up your screen? Do you mean show the popup?
    I mean the screen doesn't turn on at all

I'm "assuming" you have pop-ups enabled? I know I see them when a message comes in even over the lock screen.