Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fonts

What are some fonts you guys like? Trying to find some good ones.

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Roboto & Sony sketch are my favorites

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts

Default Re: Fonts

Noob here... Are there any sources for fonts other than the play store? And how would one install fonts to the device?

Quote Originally Posted by bassmig View Post
    Noob here... Are there any sources for fonts other than the play store? And how would one install fonts to the device?
    Lots of fonts with instructions here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...her-fonts.html
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts

I'm not sure why a second thread was necessary...apparently a hot topic here in the last 24 hours.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by bassmig View Post
    fontomizer, free from playstore lets you instal a huge range of fonts to the system (universaly over the phone)

how do you get sony sketch font on your galaxy s3??? Do i have to be rooted????

I use Sony Sketch and I am not rooted. Visit the thread "Fonts for your S3" and download the file to your phone. Then download ES File Explorer from the play store. Then go into it and click the "downloads" folder. Then "fonts zip", then find "Sony Sketch". When you find it, DOUBLE CLICK on it. After you double click, just go into your phone settings and select it in font style.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    Droid Bionic>Droid Razr Maxx>Verizon Galaxy S3>T-Mobile Galaxy S3, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

oh my gosh WONDERFUL! but is it safe to download, my phone said its not safe to download from unknown sources....... should i trust it

Your phone has a setting to say that for everything except Google Play. It will even say that for the Amazon Appstore. I have downloaded it on two different S3's without a single problem. I personally wasn't worried, and have had no problems.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1
    Droid Bionic>Droid Razr Maxx>Verizon Galaxy S3>T-Mobile Galaxy S3, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1