+1 if you have had no issues

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Time for a positive post.

Sometimes (most of the time) forums like these only highlight issues with our phone. I know that people come here looking for help and that's great. Those "issues" posts always outweigh the positive posts. But, I'm looking to find out how many people have not had any issues with their SGS3.

So, I'll start out with my +1 below. Reply and add one to the latest post if you are in the same boat as me. Let's see how high the number gets. That's all, just add one. Keep it going. :)

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
There's no need to "balance" out the positive/negative posts - people come to a smartphone forum to do one of several things and usually mostly in this order:

1. Figure out how to overcome a problem they are having
2. Learn new things or features about their device they were unaware of
3. Ask questions about accessories for their device
4. Discuss technology, where it's heading, etc
5. Rave about how happy they are with their new device
6. Troll

I'm sure I'm missing some things but that's a rough general breakdown. But there's really no need to try and balance out the problem threads, Apple's forums are full of them as well.

Rev.

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the cut and paste bug, but aside from that it's been great.

The worst annoyance - that it can't play phone audio over bluetooth when I have the headphones plugged into the car stereo.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Any issues I've have I've brought upon myself haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

That's usually the issue. The Galaxy S3 had bought a bunch of new users to the Android platform. Most of them download apps that's they may be shouldn't. A lot of times, that's the #1 cause for some of the issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I had an issue with my sd card but I am pretty sure the phone didn't cause the problem. All has been good. Love my S3.

PoorPigg

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
No issues here with 32 Gig Sammy. My sister says her 16 Gig Sammy is the best gift I have ever given her, she cannot set it down, cannot keep her hands off of it.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
That's usually the issue. The Galaxy S3 had bought a bunch of new users to the Android platform. Most of them download apps that's they may be shouldn't. A lot of times, that's the #1 cause for some of the issues.

i defo agree mate. the s3 seems to have been a huge game-changer. the tv advertising showing the gimmiky feature software seems to have attracted a lot of (no offence) people were totaly android uneducated thinking "its the top phone on the market so il ditch my iphone or dangleberry" but they dont realise that the hardware on this and the One X (and now the Note II) are really what you should be buying it for as an empty slate to customise and fill with apps that are known to do a much better job than the stock apps. most of the complaints ive seen have been samsung stock software issues and its not fair to judge an android phone on that really when its so easy and cheap/free to cure those "issues". most of the complaints ive seen have been by people more suited to an apple phone (again, no offence)
im a phone geek and experimentalist in chemicals, call it a hobby... if u want a phone that just works and works well out-the-box then please get an iphone 4s ;)

Reactions: 20blks

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

Oh, sir. I am not new to android and the issues are caused by me testing crazy mods and flashing everything I see haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781