[OFFICIAL] GS3 JellyBean Discussion

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Dont renew it.
Get a pre-pay sim and youll never look back :) x
Does FML mean **** my life btw?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Do I just go to any prepay place? I'm not sure if the ones here do that or not. And Yes it does mean that. Lol. We were planning on looking into it. I don't know if they give u a sim card here or not. Idk how they do . Kansas sucks .

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Do I just go to any prepay place? I'm not sure if the ones here do that or not. And Yes it does mean that. Lol. We were planning on looking into it. I don't know if they give u a sim card here or not. Idk how they do . Kansas sucks .

I duno how it works in US, all seems a bit crazy though lol.
Im getting unlimited text and data, 300 mins for ?15 a month $24 i think, no contract, and when a better deal comes along i just go where the money is.
You seem to get a really raw deal in the US but i suppose subsidised phones are very tempting...

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I duno how it works in US, all seems a bit crazy though lol.
Im getting unlimited text and data, 300 mins for ?15 a month $24 i think, no contract, and when a better deal comes along i just go where the money is.
You seem to get a really raw deal in the US but i suppose subsidised phones are very tempting...

Yeah it ranges from 30 to 50 a month here depending on what features u want.

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I think the Telus have pushed the JB updates into December.... I know they published a PDF saying late November, but we are already in late November! No word from Telus reps that I talked to either. :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I think the Telus have pushed the JB updates into December.... I know they published a PDF saying late November, but we are already in late November! No word from Telus reps that I talked to either. :(

Poor show :( the Htc One X has started recieving it.
At least you should get a more bug free version when u get it, maybe even 4.1.2?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh come on... Are you mocking me? ;) I am dreaming about official JB!

Me sowwy *sad jellybean face*

Hey have you done the ICS easter egg.... in about phone, multitap the android version til the pic appears, hold tap the pic n they fly around?

I liked the GB one with the zombees :)

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Finally some good news for Canadians.... The Samsung Canada official Facebook page was updated saying that it will start pushing out starting Monday. Now the waiting game... :)

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Finally some good news for Canadians.... The Samsung Canada official Facebook page was updated saying that it will start pushing out starting Monday. Now the waiting game... :)

You can't see me but I'm doing a happy dance.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2

gabead

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung galaxy 3 is still a great phone. I wouldn't be that upset about JB. I got the unofficial JB on my phone and I don't see that much of a difference.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
The Samsung galaxy 3 is still a great phone. I wouldn't be that upset about JB. I got the unofficial JB on my phone and I don't see that much of a difference.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I really like the new notification pull down. The Google Now also seems to be a great option, but I don't think I will use it much.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone rooted a UK international s3 since gettin JB?
Fire me a wee pm please :)

SAURABH AGARWALA

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am facing issues after installing Jell bean update on my Samsung Galaxy S3 last Sunday, in an auto advised update from Samsung.. The gallery isnt working and hanging as I click on any snap.. The msgs search take too long and hangs in between.. Many buttons and screens are getting sticky i.e. response time has increased.. As a whole the phone has slowed down and got imperfect after this update.. I have rebooted the phone many a time, but the issue prevails.. Could you please help on what possibly could have gone wrong?? What can be the remedial measures to set my Samsung Galaxy S3 right??

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am facing issues after installing Jell bean update on my Samsung Galaxy S3 last Sunday, in an auto advised update from Samsung.. The gallery isnt working and hanging as I click on any snap.. The msgs search take too long and hangs in between.. Many buttons and screens are getting sticky i.e. response time has increased.. As a whole the phone has slowed down and got imperfect after this update.. I have rebooted the phone many a time, but the issue prevails.. Could you please help on what possibly could have gone wrong?? What can be the remedial measures to set my Samsung Galaxy S3 right??

You may need yo do a factory reset. Most times that fixes issues after an update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463