Best Buy/Android Central Promotion not received

jgordils

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else buy a Galaxy S III thru the promotion on here with best buy? I bought 2 new S II's and the promotion was to get a $30 off coupon off accessories at shopandroid.com. I have never received it. I have been going back and forth between Best Buy and Androidcentral and have had no luck. Best Buy is claiming they were never aware that this promotion was going on and Android central claims this is Best buy's respoinsibility. Seem a little unfair for me not to receive what was offered. Below is the offer i was "sold on"

Sponsored PostSamsung GALAXY S 3 Special Offers for Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile! + Buy it today, get it today

This week we have yet another surprise for people looking to get their hands on "the phone of the moment" and what Phil sees as "Easily the Top Pick on any carrier today" - none other than the superb Samsung GALAXY S3 running on Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint.

For a limited time, ShopAndroid.com in conjunction with Best Buy Mobile are bringing you a deal that is much too low to show as it is the very lowest price that you'll find anywhere for this amazing smartphone.

How much of a deal? You'll need to first read the "hint" at the bottom of this post and follow the Buy Now link to find out but we can tell you that if you're looking to start a new Sprint account with a 2 year contract or upgrade your existing one you'll get the Samsung GALAXY S3 for significantly less than most options online (once you apply the "hint" found further below.)

So if you've been lusting to get your hands on the HUGE display and power of the Samsung GALAXY S3 there probably hasn't been a better time to do so than right now via the link below...

?Buy Now: Samsung GALAXY S3 for Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon!
BONUS: If you fall into the category of liking "Instant Gratification" you might want to try Best Buy Mobile's new "BUY IT TODAY, GET IT TODAY" option. Basically it's a program that allows you to simply and conveniently save time by buying online and then pick it up at one of your local Best Buy Mobile specialty stores. At checkout you will get the option to either have the phone shipped to you or have it ready for pick-up at a local store.

HINT: In order to get the best deal on this offer you'll want to use the special promotion code ACSAVE25 at checkout to get a full 25% off the cost of the phone. Additionally, you will also receive (within 45 days of shipment of your phone) a $30.00 off coupon code to purchase any accessories you like at ShopAndroid.com for your new Samsung GALAXY S3. Once you add the 25% off + $30 off accessories we think that we're looking at a pretty compelling offer.

NOTE: The 32-gigabyte blue version for Verizon is currently available for in-store pickup only. Offer expires July 29th.

brents1975

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I never got any coupon for the 30 dollars off on accessories. When I called shop android they told me the offer was through Best Buy.
So I called Best Buy and they said the offer was only good at the time I purchased the phone. They didn't have any clue what I was talking about.
I also received this email yesterday. But there was no code attached. I'm not sure the e-mail is legit.

Thank You For Your Phone Order

AndroidCentral newsletter@androidcentral.com via me33340.mailengine3.com
4:44 PM (16 hours ago)
to me

Dear

Thank you for taking advantage of the Best Buy Mobile and ShopAndroid.com Samsung Galaxy S3 promotion.

As promised, please find your $30.00 off coupon code to purchase any accessories you would like at ShopAndroid.com for your new Samsung GALAXYS3.

Your coupon code is only good at ShopAndroid.com for a one time use and cannot be used with any other promotion coupon.

Thank youfor choosing Best Buy Mobile and ShopAndroid.com for your phone and accessories purchases.

Coupon Code:

jgordils

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the email yesterday also and it says its from android central the coupon code area was blank just like yours. The kicker is that I actually bought 2 phones so I would think I would get 2 coupons. I responded back to the email but I doubt its an email account that is monitored.

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if Phil or any of the bloggers here on AC will come to the rescue. This does not look or sound good for ShopAndroid.com

jgordils

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just received another email from AC and it has the coupon code in it this time. Wahoo! I think I'm just going to give up on getting a 2nd coupon. I don't feel like fighting anymore. I think I will just be happy that I got anything.

imhipper

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Got a second email today as well. First one must of been some sort of a mix up because now it has my name and the coupon code where it was blank in both fields before.

Last edited:

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey, folks.

I just got off the phone with our store team. They say all the codes should have gone out (so check your spam boxes, I guess.)

If you still can't find it, you can e-mail support at shopandroid dot com, or call the store. 888-599-8998.

Sorry for the trouble.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital