Problem receiving data. Please try again later

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I get this message at the bottom of my screen sometimes after unlocking my phone. It is a system generated message and it just started today.

Has anyone seen this happen. I'll try to grab a screen shot the next time it happens.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
do you use wifi or mobile data mate?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Us version. I'm getting the message when off wifi but when data isn't available. Which makes sense. But I don't know what is trying to use data that would say that all of a sudden.

Melissa Gillespie

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this exact same problem. It wouldn't be such a big deal other than the fact that it's draining my battery. My battery used to last days if my phone sat unused, now it's lasting overnight. What is trying to connect that it's causing this?

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Us version. I'm getting the message when off wifi but when data isn't available. Which makes sense. But I don't know what is trying to use data that would say that all of a sudden.

There are many programs that get data all the time. Many of them you may not be able to stop.
If you know you'll have no data source available put it in airplane mode.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.

Delila Brooks

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I have had this happen to me and went through all of my applications and deleted them one by one until it stopped, turns out it was the Weather Channel Application, I uninstalled it and the problem stopped. If you figured out the problem already that's fine, I just so happen to be looking for the answer, so I thought I would share it just in case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol