Few questions

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
First question how to I got to my home page in the internet explorer? Second, what is a good keyboard similar to my HTC inspire? I am really missing that keyboard set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you're using the stock browser you can set your preferred home page by Menu ?> Settings ?> General ?> Set home page. It'll usually be shown as a Bookmark, so if you're on another website and you want to get back to your home page just select the appropriate bookmark from the list.

I don't know anything about the HTC Inspire, so I'm not sure what kind of keyboard you're looking for - besides the stock Samsung there are several popular ones out there:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...touchtype.swiftkey.phone.trial&token=iI25EO3C
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.jb.gokeyboard&token=QFvxXM-3

If you provide a little more information about which specific features the Inspire keyboard had perhaps we can help you.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The inspire keyboard has more keys with long press options on the like ! @ & ?. It also has arrows at the bottom for navigating heat you wrote.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Get SwiftKey 3. I have become much faster and proficient at typing on a virtual keyboard something that I thought would never happen coming from years of the QWERTY physical keyboards of RIM.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay I downloaded SwiftKey3. So far so good. I like how I can put a white keyboard up to match my white S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000