IPhone 5

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
They can't really pack a lot of things into it BC the android oems have beaten them to the punch and karma a the second they infrenge on a design you best be leave that they will be sued and we will laugh

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm down. haha

Lmfao wear Samsung shirts and protest it with signs bah bah bah go the I sheep bah bah bah and list the android versions on poaster. Board in big print with panaramic view and all the things they stole from android and say whose copying who now? Bah I sheep bah

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
If the Iphone 5 had a led notification light, and widgets I might consider it, but I am VERY happy with my S3, coming from an Ip4

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Lmfao wear Samsung shirts and protest it with signs bah bah bah go the I sheep bah bah bah and list the android versions on poaster. Board in big print with panaramic view and all the things they stole from android and say whose copying who now? Bah I sheep bah

Sorry but I'm with MangoPowah and wearing an HTC shirt as that's where my loyalties lie. :D

Syrous44

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

I am in, especially after the way they introduced the panorama function, like it was their Fing innovation. Hello android had it for like 2 plus years, plus good digital cameras had this for close to 8 years now.

God do they know how to con people, cant wait till it bites them in the ass, and someone wins a lawsuit to shut their products down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dch176

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I myself am an Apple guy, but I dabbled in Android last fall before the 4S came out. I like both products very much. However, I ultimately went back to Apple because there were some things I just didn't like about the GS2 (lower screen PPI; apps were too buggy; battery life was poor; took forever to recharge). I felt Android had the clear edge in notifications and screen size. The Apple ecosystem overall works like a well-oiled machine (I have a MacBook Air, iPad 3, Apple TV, and Airport Extreme). I was tempted by the GS3, but I ordered my iPhone 5 when I went on sale this morning.

What I'm not sure I understand is the animosity Android folks tend to have for Apple. They're just cell phones, right?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Not that I ever wanted an iPhone....But I can now tell you that my S3 is A LOT better than the iPhone 5! And I have now had it for 5-6 months!

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The Apple hate is hilarious because every time people in this forum say Apple will fail, Apple copies android (that's the really funny part, seeing where android got it's start from). Then you see comparisons to Apple failing like RIM and every time they break the sales records. Blow them off the roof. Then the thread always follows Blind Fan boys there not real new customers just the same people buying more phones and all that crap. Oh please keep filling this forum up you guys are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
The Apple hate is hilarious because every time people in this forum say Apple will fail, Apple copies android (that's the really funny part, seeing where android got it's start from). Then you see comparisons to Apple failing like RIM and every time they break the sales records. Blow them off the roof. Then the thread always follows Blind Fan boys there not real new customers just the same people buying more phones and all that crap. Oh please keep filling this forum up you guys are awesome.

Does it bother you that Android users feel that way about Apple? Please explain?

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
No it's hilarious Android users take the time to do the same routine every year. This should be labeled iPhone hate day. The day after its announcement seriously. LoL

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
No it's hilarious Android users take the time to do the same routine every year. This should be labeled iPhone hate day. The day after its announcement seriously. LoL

What's hilarious is that you took the time to sign up and register for these forums just to say these things. Of course the ANDROID forums are going to be full of ANDROID fans who think ANDROID is better for them than ios. What did you expect? If you want to read comments from people who love the iPhone, go to an iPhone forum.
LOL

Bionic'd from my tapatalk.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
What's hilarious is that you took the time to sign up and register for these forums just to say these things. Of course the ANDROID forums are going to be full of ANDROID fans who think ANDROID is better for them than ios. What did you expect? If you want to read comments from people who love the iPhone, go to an iPhone forum.
LOL

No, if you look closely, hes been a member here since Nov. 2009 actually. I do agree with your other sentiment about going to an iphone forum if he dislikes (or finds hilarious) what Android users post here. I wouldn't be in an Apple forum expecting them to talk nice about Android.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
LOL

You'd think he'd already know that and have a bit more sense considering he thinks he's a "phonemaster" XD

Besides he's doing the same thing to us that he claims we're doing. Being a fanboy and dissing other people that like a different phone brand :p

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Both OS platforms appeal to different audiences and perform well. Apple owners like the pre-packaged, closed ecosystem that, in this latest iteration, made some good updates but only those necessary to keep up with the competition and not the next generation enhancements that had been the hallmark of their innovative culture in the past. Overall, the i5 is the i4s updated to compete and being marketed as a major leap forward. Apple owners prefer more shallow learning curves that once setup is complete, the phone does the rest with no further involvement. They like being told what they need and how they want. No expandability of memory and very limited customization potential are symbols of user control which appear to be frowned upon, thus limited personal choice. Both OS platforms have their fan boys that I have noticed since transitioning from RIM with the GS3. Fan boys aside, Apple owners are only tolerant of opinions that are consistent with their own and anyone else is blasphemy. They will resort to personal and vicious attacks rather than discuss opinions on their merits.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams