really nice app for people who use rugged cases

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nic%26utm_term%3Dscreen+off+rt&token=bnJstyQt

if u find the power button hard to access, this app turns the screen off by a choice of motion (i turn the phone upside down, while putting it in my pocket, the app locks it and gives haptic feedback so you know for sure its locked (its in the widget list not app drawer as it took me a while to figure out lol.. havent tested if it starts on boot)

i know this should be posted in the app forum but that place is dead and ive read some of my peeps here have problems with power button. plus, power button seems a bit flimsy so maybe it'l prolong its life :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
hold the press. i just got a notification ad' :( i installed a few apps lastnight tho so might not be this one. il run a scan...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
....cool, that app is clean :) nice one :)