Change Home Screen Icons

Tdc02

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm new and just pick up my S3 today. Is there any way to change home screen icons without install Nova or Apex Launcher? I've look through setting and didn't see anything. This phone is very nice and I can fix it to my likely.

Thanks,

jhousden9

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm new and just pick up my S3 today. Is there any way to change home screen icons without install Nova or Apex Launcher? I've look through setting and didn't see anything. This phone is very nice and I can fix it to my likely.

Thanks,

If you want to change the Lock Screen short cuts, you have to go to Settings > Security and Lock Screen > Shortcuts.

If you want to change icons at the bottom of the home screen then just hold the icon you want and drag it over the icon you want to replace.

Sent from my GT-I9300

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
to change the actual icon of a particular app or widget i THINK youll need a custom launcher and download a few theme/icon packs.
with Go Launcher you just long press the icon, press "replace" and choose an icon. look in stckies at the homescreens thread for some ideas :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Selva kumar11

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Thanks,
Try the app apk editor. with this you can change the apps icon