I am glad samsung is taking on apple with their advertising!

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
It is about time someone took on the great Apple advertising. Apple has been spewing forth slanted and sometime lies about what their phone can do and how much better it is than Android! Many people believe an I-phone is so superior to everything else they can not imagine why anyone would have any thing else. They believe there is so many Apps available for the I-phone that is not available for Andriod and other phones. They are constantly bombarded with Apple advertising and very little Android advertising.

My sister has an I-phone and was really surprised when I told her I had certain Apps because she thought they were only available for her I-Phone or I-Pad! She knows very little about phones but will tell you how superior an I-Phone is over an Android!

Lets face it! Apple has a fantastic advertising department. It is way past time for Samsung to promote their smart phones and tablets that can run the same apps, and tell everyone they are superior to the latest Apple offering!

When Apple wins something in a lawsuit it is broadcast everywhere. The media gives very little coverage to the other lawsuits the Samsung or Android has won in court.

I think it is time other companies start advertising their Android products and show everyone Apple has very little to brag about! Google should take on a larger role in advertising their Android Operating System, how it is so versatile and can be installed on hundreds of devices and not just phones and tablets.

Samsung is making a giant step in the right direction!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
if its the one with the list of both phones features then i dont agree, its petty and biased.
they should focus on the screensize and the fact that its Android with all the benefits that brings instead of touting gimmicky samsung software.
im kind of disapointed in them.
im looking forward to seeing a good scientific benchmark of both phones' hardware :)

i cant agree more with you about google marketing more Android though ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
if its the one with the list of both phones features then i dont agree, its petty and biased.
they should focus on the screensize and the fact that its Android with all the benefits that brings instead of touting gimmicky samsung software.
im kind of disapointed in them.
im looking forward to seeing a good scientific benchmark of both phones' hardware :)

i cant agree more with you about google marketing Android though ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

What u think that ad was doin??? It pointed out ALL the advantages of the sgs3 than apples new iPhone which apple does ALL the time

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
exactly so samsung should do things differently. we're at an interesting time in history where people are finaly starting to mistrust governments, tv and large corporations again. the whole "nature" crap was great marketing for samsung. petty d**k measuring isnt lol.
that ad is total meme-fodder

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
exactly so samsung should do things differently. we're at an interesting time in history where people are finaly starting to mistrust governments, tv and large corporations again. the whole "nature" crap was great marketing for samsung. petty d**k measuring isnt lol.
that ad is total meme-fodder

Naw Samsung is doing things different because they are not resorting to desperate court tactics

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
......are u Scottish Mell? "NAW" is our word lol ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i know Rev mate but i dont wana be like apple lol :)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
......are u Scottish Mell? "NAW" is our word lol ;)

Lol naw just speak Ebonics along with proper English :D but my mama side do have white family members lol

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
What u think that ad was doin??? It pointed out ALL the advantages of the sgs3 than apples new iPhone which apple does ALL the time

And the fanboys as usual got offended and made their own fail of a retort for that ad. :p I seriously couldn't breathe i was laughing at them so hard.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What I find interesting is that Apple does not even need to market themselves as much as they do. They get free advertising from the media. I don't recall S3 announcement being a top story News item here in US. However, Apple's announcement was on the News of all my local News network. Now if granny is sitting at home and she's hearing Apple is the best thing and the "News People" say that, then it's like she will want one. Also I notice commercials were mainly using Iphones and Ipads (that trend seems to be changing). So Apple really doesn't need to blow their horn because others will.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
true man. here in scotland, i havent seen an ip5 tv ad' yet but i saw my 1st Note2 ad'. and the s3 was the most heavily tv advertised phone i think ive ever seen in this country since the old sony ericsson cybershot phones

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670