Am I seriously the first one to think of this?

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've looked all over the internet for this and I cannot find it anywhere... There is absolutely no way I am the first one to think of this though... Idk maybe I am, but here it is. Google should make... Google Play Music HEADPHONES. You know, the ones on the app, the orange ones. THEY SHOULD MAKE THOSE. That would be crazy intense. Come on there is no way no one else though of this. I WOULD TOTALLY BUY THEM. Who else thinks this is a great idea?? Yeah sorry for posting this here, I didn't know where else, there was no "Android accessories" forum anywhere so I'll probably just post it a few different places to get the idea flowing.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol id buy them :)
who should they get to manufacture them?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
U don't need to post this in every section

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

aye. thats bit of a faux pas mate.
its a nice idea but its hardly antibiotics or the wheel ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

OniBerry

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
The normal way? Wait for an engaging thread and stamp your 0.02 cents worth.

I think I would still prefer my Motorola BT headphones. Don't see anything wrong with another set of earphones though. Hmmmm, orange is my favorite colour as well.

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I've looked all over the internet for this and I cannot find it anywhere... There is absolutely no way I am the first one to think of this though... Idk maybe I am, but here it is. Google should make... Google Play Music HEADPHONES. You know, the ones on the app, the orange ones. THEY SHOULD MAKE THOSE. That would be crazy intense. Come on there is no way no one else though of this. I WOULD TOTALLY BUY THEM. Who else thinks this is a great idea?? Yeah sorry for posting this here, I didn't know where else, there was no "Android accessories" forum anywhere so I'll probably just post it a few different places to get the idea flowing.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-accessories/
http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s-iii-accessories/
http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-galaxy-s-iii-accessories/
http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-galaxy-s-iii-accessories/
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-s-iii-accessories/

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Then how else is he to get post count up? LOL! :D

this isnt my first post... ive posted quite a bit on the optimus s forum...

---------- Post Merged at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 PM ----------

i didnt want a device specific accessories forum, just like a generic one... ik about those ones DUH

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i have about on average 50 crazy marketing or invention ideas per day lol but im the lazy type who does nothing about it.
im goin to prison early next year so im gona read about coding while im not in the gym coz i think of app ideas a LOT ;)

MOTH477

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i have about on average 50 crazy marketing or invention ideas per day lol but im the lazy type who does nothing about it.
im goin to prison early next year so im gona read about coding while im not in the gym coz i think of app ideas a LOT ;)

WTF? What did you do?

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
While in prison you should come up with some cool head phones, like maybe 2 soup cans tied together by a piece of string! Now that would be a seller!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
im ACCUSED of attempted murder. pleading not guilty. im on bail so i think i have good chance of not guilty to main charge but could still get locked up for a lesser charge :(
geekism is my escapism. if i go out at weekend and get drunk and do a tiny stupid thing or someone starts a fight with me il get 12months for breach of bail starting instantly and added onto whatever sentence i get.
i know i was in the right so no matter what happens, im gona try n turn it into something positive ;)
gona miss my phone though and for anyone who knows what "banking" something means.... the s3 is far too wide lol :p

sickle79

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow,im still tryn to figure out if u r serious :(or not cause u calm as hell about
It. Id b balling my eyes out everyday. As far as banking goes one of those obama phone! Goodluck. How much time or DUK? My bro is doing 55 straight!
Sent From HTC Evo Design 4g from Boost Mobile using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
for attempted id prob get 8/9 years and serve half if i kept out of trouble. it happened at end of April mate so ive had a lot of time to accept the worst and ive calmed down a lot but il be crapping it when the trial comes. ive stood in court before but this is the High Court, jury etc and im prety shy and quiet spoken.
obv its illegal for me to go into details of the case so dont think the mods would like it but think il be able to plea to a lesser charge.. breaking and entry (home invasion in US?) and assault or Grevious Bodily Harm on the grounds of self defence. the "victim" is a dick.
i could get lucky and walk :)
*think positive but be prepared for the worst* im practicing my fist fighting, wana knock out the 1st person who starts on me cleanly and quickly :)

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
for attempted id prob get 8/9 years and serve half if i kept out of trouble. it happened at end of April mate so ive had a lot of time to accept the worst and ive calmed down a lot but il be crapping it when the trial comes. ive stood in court before but this is the High Court, jury etc and im prety shy and quiet spoken.
obv its illegal for me to go into details of the case so dont think the mods would like it but think il be able to plea to a lesser charge.. breaking and entry (home invasion in US?) and assault or Grevious Bodily Harm on the grounds of self defence. the "victim" is a dick.
i could get lucky and walk :)
*think positive but be prepared for the worst* im practicing my fist fighting, wana knock out the 1st person who starts on me cleanly and quickly :)

Wow, I'm glad your not going crazy and keeping a positive attitude! Good luck with whatever happens and I hope the best for you. Who knows you might learn a lot about coding and app design and in a few years when you get out you might make the next great app and get filthy rich! I've never been in prison and never wanna be but just let your geekism be your mental escape and hopefully just like when I zone out thinking about something, time will fly by for you!

sixty_four

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Well this thread took an interesting turn...

funky, I'm no lawyer but I would delete any posts remotely related to your legal situation until things have been finalized and decided.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie