Devastation! How do you get it to store backups on the actual ext SD card?
I just reset my phone because it was periodically locking up. I went through and backed up my settings from various apps. When I got up and running again, none of backups were there!!!! It stored them on the internal "sd card" which it erased. I didn't see any option to spare this data. Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to make the default backup location on the external SD card?
- By elvis1935 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 82Last Post: 03-02-2015, 12:19 AM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 11-15-2012, 09:19 AM
- By Mr.Boots in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:43 AM
- By craigrn16 in forum Android GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2010, 01:50 PM
- By jazz_nh in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:41 PM