Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

The different time zones is gonna suck.

You guys can get the time zones from all the people joining and make it when the times correspond. You know.? Like When its both middle of the getting close to night one and then the other when its getting close to day. Genius.!

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

You guys can get the time zones from all the people joining and make it when the times correspond. You know.? Like When its both middle of the getting close to night one and then the other when its getting close to day. Genius.!

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)
Not always that easy. Trust me.

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Just set a time and we'll see what time it is in other parts of the world. Although, I think I'd be the few with a problem :(

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

What is the beer of choice in Rio? I usually drink "Blue Moon", or "Hefeweizen Pyramid".View attachment 45353

The most common around here are Heineken, Stella Artois, Budwiser (not to mention the bad, cheap and popular beers, but I can't drink them anymore).
I like a belgian wheat beer called Hoegaarden and a brazilian red ale called Colorado Appia.
Since you don't find the Colorado in the supermarkets, I usually drink Hoegaarden, Heineken or Stella. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Finally the leaves change color!

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352419017171.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352419017171.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 17

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

The most common around here are Heineken, Stella Artois, Budwiser (not to mention the bad, cheap and popular beers, but I can't drink them anymore).
I like a belgian wheat beer called Hoegaarden and a brazilian red ale called Colorado Appia.
Since you don't find the Colorado in the supermarkets, I usually drink Hoegaarden, Heineken or Stella. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Then you would definitely like the 2 beers I mentioned!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member