Page 127 of 374 FirstFirst ... 124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 9341
Like Tree3267Likes
  1. #3151  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    I'm the exact same way wynd. I also hate my smile, so I try not to in pictures.
    my eyes disappear when i smile, haha! i don't like my jawline.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3152  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Me too lol,my smile is a grin. I feel like I'm TOO happy with a smile smile.

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    I dont smile in pics.
    Girls like the one as my avatar justnow but when it was taken by my evil femeninely unhygenic ex gf, i was considering bursting her eye socket with a brick

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    SenseMonkey likes this.
  3. #3153  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Lol cybers not a big nasty monster.
    Most mods wouldnt have allowed this thread.. read the 1st page. He just doesnt want us to give other mods a reason to lock it.
    We should do messanger chat on g+ instead, seems simpler n i dont have a pc x

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Nothing personal, I just think it would be nice to chat without rules.
    And, of course, I'd be glad to have Cyber with us in the chat!
    Thanked by:
  4. #3154  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    I dont smile in pics.
    Girls like the one as my avatar justnow but when it was taken by my evil femeninely unhygenic ex gf, i was considering bursting her eye socket with a brick

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    My ex was evil too.. but man was she hot.. :/ lol.. I love girls with hazel/green eyes,curly hair,and a nice tan.. she was black and white,so she was that inbetween color.. :o

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    funkylogik likes this.
  5. #3155  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Stupid scotland. I write a post and then minutes later.. others posts appear before it makin me look stoopit...
    Does it happen to u Livia? X

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    It doesn't. Maybe it's because someone posted just right before you and you didn't had time to see it.
  6. #3156  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    My ex was evil too.. but man was she hot.. :/ lol.. I love girls with hazel/green eyes,curly hair,and a nice tan.. she was black and white,so she was that inbetween color.. :o

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    Why was she evil?
    I think I'm the only person in the world that get along with exes...
  7. #3157  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    My ex was evil too.. but man was she hot.. :/ lol.. I love girls with hazel/green eyes,curly hair,and a nice tan.. she was black and white,so she was that inbetween color.. :o

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    lol. it's amazing how standards of beauty change over the ocean too much tanning leads to bad skin in the future. all the foreigner women i've seen all have bad, flaky skin from too much sun exposure.

    i'm a plain jane myself, but i'm not evil, lol. nobody wants nice guys/girls nowadays
  8. #3158  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Cyber, I added you on G+. You look pretty badass!
    Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.
  9. #3159  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post
    Why was she evil?
    I think I'm the only person in the world that get along with exes...
    Unfortunately she was a cheater,and bisexual lol. (Not saying that's bad but I wasnt into that sorta thing)

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
  10. #3160  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
    lol. it's amazing how standards of beauty change over the ocean too much tanning leads to bad skin in the future. all the foreigner women i've seen all have bad, flaky skin from too much sun exposure.

    i'm a plain jane myself, but i'm not evil, lol. nobody wants nice guys/girls nowadays
    I'm not picky about who I date but she wasn't a tanner,she was naturally like that. And I'm open to all types of woman. My ex was Black and white and my current gf is white,Mexican,Cuban,German,and all sorts of other things I don't remember lol. Both beautiful,but I wouldn't mind having my ex back for a day to talk. I'm happy in my current relation tho. I haven't had tons of Gf's but Ive had 2 that I do remember and enjoy being with. Call me a sucker..

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
  11. #3161  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Unfortunately she was a cheater,and bisexual lol. (Not saying that's bad but I wasnt into that sorta thing)

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    Yeah... cheating is bad. I'd never forgive someone for that. :/
    funkylogik and SenseMonkey like this.
  12. #3162  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post
    Yeah... cheating is bad. I'd never forgive someone for that. :/
    yeah. better to just be a serial monogamist than a cheater, lol
  13. #3163  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Warrior View Post
    I dont walk.. I have jetpacks.. That thumping must be coming from another room
    So the heat was coming from your jetpacks...

    I thought it was just one of us in this room

    Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    funkylogik and SenseMonkey like this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3164  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    My ex was evil too.. but man was she hot.. :/ lol.. I love girls with hazel/green eyes,curly hair,and a nice tan.. she was black and white,so she was that inbetween color.. :o

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    Lol Clair has the hazel green eyes and some distant mixed breeding, her dad is half indian i think. Shes pale but dark haired naturaly.
    My evil ex was a monster, i could sicken you with stuff she did. Imagine the embaressment.. ive had about 5 leaflets posted by the police for victims of domestic abuse and all the pictures in them are of women....Clairs gona put her in hospital if she sees her

    Fs whats Isreal playin at now..... will Obama clamp down on these maniacs??

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    SenseMonkey likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3165  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post
    It doesn't. Maybe it's because someone posted just right before you and you didn't had time to see it.
    Maybe but it happens minutes later... i sometimes miss posts unless i re-read a few pages....
    ...youre far closer to US though i guess...

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3166  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    So the heat was coming from your jetpacks...

    I thought it was just one of us in this room

    Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    LIVIA?

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    MangoPowah likes this.
  17. #3167  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    going out with friends cya guys later
    funkylogik likes this.
  18. #3168  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    So my mom and I got our Christmas tree up early... unanimous vote to put it up before I fly out to Colorado shot turned out better than I expected, since it's pretty dark in the room, and I got a new drawing going.

    Best part is I still haven't gotten to my homework. Which I probably should be doing...

    Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    funkylogik likes this.
  19. #3169  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Forgot to put this in previous post, my bad



    Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1353041157916.jpg   Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1353041165514.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    Livia. likes this.
  20. #3170  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    LIVIA?

    Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Oh god! Am I stepping out of line? I'll be quiet now!
  21. #3171  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    So I'm thinking of starting up the G+ messenger group up like, right now...

    I'll just send a whole message to our group and it'll be officially kicked off. You guys fine with that?

    Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    funkylogik likes this.
  22. #3172  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    So I'm thinking of starting up the G+ messenger group up like, right now...

    I'll just send a whole message to our group and it'll be officially kicked off. You guys fine with that?

    Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    I'd like to but I'm pretty tired. You guys could still do it though if you wanted.
  23. #3173  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    I'd like to but I'm pretty tired. You guys could still do it though if you wanted.
    No worries, I'll just get it started and it'll run in the background.

    I can always start it (or any one of us) at another time if you like, though. It's best with the whole gang there

    Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
  24. #3174  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    I'm in.
    funkylogik likes this.
  25. #3175  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    If everyone else wants to do it then go ahead. I'll join another time.
    funkylogik likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Launcher Pro discussion thread
    By Brett in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Quick question regarding the Social Networking side of things...
    By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 12:23 PM
  5. The official pets with DINCs thread
    By aplittle in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

B