Random Social Chit-Chat

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

I slept like a baby last night. And had a crazy dream about me going to Mars with my family and Samuel L Jackson and finding a human civilization there, lol.

Get some coffee, Mango!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

I slept like a baby last night. And had a crazy dream about me going to Mars with my family and Samuel L Jackson and finding a human civilization there, lol.

Get some coffee, Mango!

surprised-black-spider-monkey-funny-animal-picture.jpg

I know you guys have been discussing doing a hangout... If I can make a recommendation, don't do it from your phones/tablets... Video and audio quality sucks and so does the connection, chances are it won't work out so well.. Try and join in from a computer/laptop if you can.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

http://idiotprufs.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/surprised-black-spider-monkey-funny-animal-picture.jpg

I know you guys have been discussing doing a hangout... If I can make a recommendation, don't do it from your phones/tablets... Video and audio quality sucks and so does the connection, chances are it won't work out so well.. Try and join in from a computer/laptop if you can.

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

http://idiotprufs.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/surprised-black-spider-monkey-funny-animal-picture.jpg

You're right:D

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Get some coffee, Mango!

Coffee gives me headaches :(

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

What about doing it over LTE.? I get a pretty good decent download speed with at&t in my area.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

What about doing it over LTE.? I get a pretty good decent download speed with at&t in my area.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)
You can try but any hangout I've ever been in.. whoever tries to join in from a phone or tablet usually ruins the hangout.. audio/video quality is terrible compared to a computer and you'll most likely get disconnected constantly.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Ok, I am ashamed to say that I signed up for Google + in its infancy (Beta) and have not been on since. So I need to find out how to add you guys? How do I find you guys and how do you find me? Never really bothered to learn it!! I am not into Facebook, twitter, Instagram, or any of the social media stuff; So bear with me while I learn this stuff!!

I was one of the first to get an invite to google + Beta, and I gave out invites here on AC so people could join; I see tons of people who requested me here on AC but I do not know any of them? How do I get rid of them?

I will edit this post as I find you:

Funky - I think I found you. Are you hanging out of a building drinking a beer? I added you, but not sure what happens next?
Uncle Louie - I clicked on your G+, Hope it worked?
Mango - Clicked on your G+, not sure if it worked?
Cyber Warrior

***If you have a G+ in your profile I will add you, otherwise I do not know how to find you!

Last edited:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Ok, I am ashamed to say that I signed up for Google + in its infancy (Beta) and have not been on since. So I need to find out how to add you guys? How do I find you guys and how do you find me? Never really bothered to learn it!!

I was one of the first to get an invite to google + Beta, and I gave out invites here on AC so people could join; I see tons of people who requested me here on AC but I do not know any of them? How do I get rid of them?

I will edit this post as I find you:

Funky - I think I found you. Are you hanging out of a building drinking a beer? I added you, but not sure what happens next?

I'm the same way... I added some of you guys, but some I'm not sure of, since I don't know you're real names! :eek:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure about you Ricky, there's actually a couple of names on mine I don't even recognize... :eek:

I can confirm Louie, Livia, Wynd, Funk, and Demonic. There's 4 other unfamiliar names...

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I'm not sure about you Ricky, there's actually a couple of names on mine I don't even recognize... :eek:

I can confirm Louie, Livia, Wynd, Funk, and Demonic. There's 4 other unfamiliar names...
Mango - I do not go by "Ricky Babalu" that is just my default web persona, my initials are A.B.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc