Page 143 of 374 FirstFirst ... 140141142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 9341
Like Tree3267Likes
  1. #3551  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    When is thanksgiving? Its mad how in the US a "holiday" means a special occasion but in UK it means going away somewhere for a break or take time off work like youz would say "vacation"......always used to confuse me lol. Same as i thought americans couldnt spell coz u spell "colour" "color" lol

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Yeah, we silly Americans like to butcher the King's English.
    This year, Thanksgiving is November 22nd. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November.
    evq.003 - More intelligent than the average *****!

    "If you can't spot the crazy person on the bus, it's you."
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3552  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by evq.003 View Post
    Yeah, we silly Americans like to butcher the King's English.
    This year, Thanksgiving is November 22nd. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November.
    Wow compliex lol.
    Is it a bigger deal than xmas?
    Bet the shops (stores lol) love it
    I ******* hate the monarchy (lmao another entity i hate) and dont care about the queens english. You should see how i type on txt and fb.
    This site has made me type posh lol

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3553  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    I also find it funny how americans pronounce "muslim" and "alluminium"
    Love u guys (as individuals.... obviously i hate USA the entity) :P

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  4. #3554  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Wow compliex lol.
    Is it a bigger deal than xmas?
    Bet the shops (stores lol) love it
    I ******* hate the monarchy (lmao another entity i hate) and dont care about the queens english. You should see how i type on txt and fb.
    This site has made me type posh lol

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Is it a bigger deal than xmas?
    It depends on the individual. I have heard others says something to the effect of "Thanksgiving is the best holiday because you eat as good as you do on Christmas but don't have to bother with any gifts." lol

    Bet the shops (stores lol) love it
    Yes they do! The day after Thankgiving is traditionally the biggest shopping day of the year (in preparation for Christmas).
    evq.003 - More intelligent than the average *****!

    "If you can't spot the crazy person on the bus, it's you."
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  5. #3555  
    winmod21's Avatar

    Posts
    472 Posts
    ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    When is thanksgiving? Its mad how in the US a "holiday" means a special occasion but in UK it means going away somewhere for a break or take time off work like youz would say "vacation"......always used to confuse me lol. Same as i thought americans couldnt spell coz u spell "colour" "color" lol
    There you go again, trying to make a big con–trove–esy out of how we Yanks over here in the Colonies spell and pro–nounce things. :rolleyes:

    Has it almost become a daily pro–ject for you? Is it a favourite pastime of yours? Hmm? Is it?
    If you knew anything . .you'd know that pro–ject is supposed to be pro–nounced: praw-ject !?

    eh-um . . btw, that's a Capitol 'A' you'll want to whenceforth use whencesoever you're referring to us Colonialists.
    Last edited by fr3GStoGS3; 11-20-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.
  6. #3556  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    When is thanksgiving? Its mad how in the US a "holiday" means a special occasion but in UK it means going away somewhere for a break or take time off work like youz would say "vacation"......always used to confuse me lol. Same as i thought americans couldnt spell coz u spell "colour" "color" lol

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Around here, we still say "going on holiday" when we take a trip.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.
  7. #3557  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    I also find it funny how americans pronounce "muslim" and "alluminium"
    Love u guys (as individuals.... obviously i hate USA the entity) :P

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    We do the same with missile. Miss-awl, instead of miss-eye-all.

    America: Perfecting the English language since 1776.

    Just realized there's a Father Ted marathon on. Now I know what I'm doing today.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.
  8. #3558  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    3:11pm here and am in class til 6 >_>
  9. #3559  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    What's up guys.?

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
  10. #3560  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    What's up guys.?

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    Class. D: Hating that my 3VO still has that crash issue after I got the ICS update but oh well.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3561  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    We do the same with missile. Miss-awl, instead of miss-eye-all.

    America: Perfecting the English language since 1776.

    Just realized there's a Father Ted marathon on. Now I know what I'm doing today.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Lol theres "tomato" too
    Aww father ted is comedy genius man. Shame teds actor died

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3562  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Lol im slagging the way youz pronounce things but u should hear us.. we pronounce "window" "windae"

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3563  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Vee-hick-le lol (car/automobile) we call a "motor" or a "breif"

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  14. #3564  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    This is funny and appropriate.

  15. #3565  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Best picture ever
  16. #3566  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    Class. D: Hating that my 3VO still has that crash issue after I got the ICS update but oh well.
    My old 3d had terriblbattery life after the ics update

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  17. #3567  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Love beats audio.. music sounds friggin awesome.

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  18. #3568  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    My old 3d had terriblbattery life after the ics update

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    My battery life can be pretty decent sometimes.
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3569  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Getn sleepy n 4gts only 23:48 n i got u up at like 14:00 lol its not like me.
    Havent drank muoh either...strdnge.. might go or snuggles in the fridge (bedroom)

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  20. #3570  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    This topic has 1337 likes. This topic is 1337.
    Thanked by:
    funkylogik and scaramouch1 like this.
  21. #3571  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    bah.
  22. #3572  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,797 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
    bah.
    Hi stef(:

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
  23. #3573  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Hi stef(:

    Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    heya
  24. #3574  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Anybody here tobacco lovers? What do you smoke?

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  25. #3575  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Anybody here tobacco lovers? What do you smoke?

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    I smoke camels. But I find myself using snus more and more and I barely smoke anymore. I love the snus by oden and general. You can find it at getsnus.com if interested. Spit free! What do you smoke?

    sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Launcher Pro discussion thread
    By Brett in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Quick question regarding the Social Networking side of things...
    By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 12:23 PM
  5. The official pets with DINCs thread
    By aplittle in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

B