Page 144 of 374 FirstFirst ... 141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 9340
Like Tree3267Likes
  1. #3576  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    I smoke iPhones HTC one x

    GT-I9300 quad
  2. #3577  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Fortunately I don't smoke cigarettes
    I only smoke phones
    GT-I9300 quad
  3. #3578  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouch1 View Post
    Fortunately I don't smoke cigarettes
    I only smoke phones
    GT-I9300 quad
    We quit at the beginning of October. My husband had his back fused on the 8th and smoking slows healing. So of course He has the dope head mentality of "if I can't have it, neither can you" so I had to quit too. I didn't want to and I plan on starting again after He's healed. He doesn't want to smoke, but I do n if I have to I will sneak them.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    Thanked by:
  4. #3579  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,354 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,399 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    why? It stinks, the buzz is worthless, and it is the opposite of cool.
    Thanked by 2:
    kkapoorr and funkylogik like this.
  5. #3580  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,354 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,399 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Anybody here tobacco lovers? What do you smoke?

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    I will be frank.....F no.
  6. #3581  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    why? It stinks, the buzz is worthless, and it is the opposite of cool.
    Because I like cigarettes. Idk why. I smoke outside. I don't get a buzz, but it does help me be able to think. I have SEVERE anxiety n it slows my brain down. I don't have insurance so I can't see a Dr n get real meds.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    funkylogik likes this.
  7. #3582  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Smoking sucks and blows. :P
    Thanked by:
    Johnly likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3583  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
    bah.
    Humbug

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    wyndslash likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3584  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Oopz V
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3585  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Gold Leaf mid-range tobacco, no sticks
    Pre-rolled cigs have been priced out of the market and i prefer roll-ups now anyway

    Wouldnt say i love tobacco but i got addicted though smoking it with other stuff when i was a kid and every time i try n quit, something bad happens and 1st thing i do is smoke. Wana quit before jail though so its one less thing to worry bout

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:


    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3586  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    Because I like cigarettes. Idk why. I smoke outside. I don't get a buzz, but it does help me be able to think. I have SEVERE anxiety n it slows my brain down. I don't have insurance so I can't see a Dr n get real meds.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    That sucks!
    Take it obama care didnt happen?
    We're lucky, we get free medecine,eye care and if you say youre unemployed or youre a kid or student, free dentistry. lucky since im asthmatic, clinical depresion and asthma.
    Clair has diabetes and acid reflux. We prob use $1000p/m of meds a month

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    Johnly and scaramouch1 like this.
  12. #3587  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Free healthcare here.
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3588  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    Free healthcare here.
    Go Canada! Coz youre all Scots, a generous people
    Costs the tax payer a fortune but its a great thing.
    Makes me feel bad for being a smoker, we're such a burdon. Im not obese tho, my bmi is 24

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  14. #3589  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Go Canada! Coz youre all Scots, a generous people
    Costs the tax payer a fortune but its a great thing.
    Makes me feel bad for being a smoker, we're such a burdon. Im not obese tho, my bmi is 24

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    We're generous but not Scots :P

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    funkylogik likes this.
  15. #3590  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Here we pay a LOT of taxes but still the free healthcare is horrible. You really don't want to depend on it... so I have insurance. :/

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.
  16. #3591  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,354 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,399 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    Because I like cigarettes. Idk why. I smoke outside. I don't get a buzz, but it does help me be able to think. I have SEVERE anxiety n it slows my brain down. I don't have insurance so I can't see a Dr n get real meds.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    My brother smokes, says it is his medicine. I don't get it, but hey, as long as you don't blow it in my face and make me smell it, it's all good.
    Uncle Louie and funkylogik like this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3592  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    The smoking in public places came here years ago and i thought id hate it but in clubs where its too loud to talk, its been a god send for meetin girls
    id prob have never got with clair if i didnt smoke

    Im asthmatic though so me smoking is like russian roulette. Got my Flu injection this year though. Flu would kill me.
    And luckily i dont catch cold, havent had it in 16 years when i started working outdoors

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    scaramouch1 likes this.
  18. #3593  
    winmod21's Avatar

    Posts
    472 Posts
    ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    The smoking in public places came here years ago and i thought id hate it but in clubs where its too loud to talk, its been a god send for meetin girls
    id prob have never got with clair if i didnt smoke

    Im asthmatic though so me smoking is like russian roulette. Got my Flu injection this year though. Flu would kill me.
    And luckily i dont catch cold, havent had it in 16 years when i started working outdoors
    You're kinda making me sorta start to worry about ya, funky. Of course, totaly in a manly sort of way. Keep working at staying healthier; do it for Claire and your family.

    Gotta scoot. Have a great rest of the week, funky.
    Happy Thanksgiving Day to all the other Yanks here.
    Thanked by 2:
    Uncle Louie likes this.
  19. #3594  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    We quit at the beginning of October. My husband had his back fused on the 8th and smoking slows healing. So of course He has the dope head mentality of "if I can't have it, neither can you" so I had to quit too. I didn't want to and I plan on starting again after He's healed. He doesn't want to smoke, but I do n if I have to I will sneak them.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    My aunt smoked for YEARS!! My aunt quit when she turned 36....her husband kept smoking. She died of lung cancer at 52....guess who is still alive??

    Point of my story is.....if you love your husband, you should quit as well!
    funkylogik likes this.
  20. #3595  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    My aunt smoked for YEARS!! My aunt quit when she turned 36....her husband kept smoking. She died of lung cancer at 52....guess who is still alive??

    Point of my story is.....if you love your husband, you should quit as well!
    She quit n died? He kept doing it n lived? Yeah, that helps me not want to. Lol.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3596  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by fr3GStoGS3 View Post
    You're kinda making me sorta start to worry about ya, funky. Of course, totaly in a manly sort of way. Keep working at staying healthier; do it for Claire and your family.

    Gotta scoot. Have a great rest of the week, funky.
    Happy Thanksgiving Day to all the other Yanks here.
    Aww thanks bud *man hug with bits further apart this time* happy TG

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    Thanked by:
    winmod21 likes this.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3597  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    I wish they would ban it completely tbh :thumbup:

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  23. #3598  
    winmod21's Avatar

    Posts
    472 Posts
    ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    I wish they would ban it completely tbh :thumbup:
    What? Ban hugging? Now why on earth . . would you want that, ole Chum!?!

    Hugging is one of the great things about life!
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3599  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by fr3GStoGS3 View Post
    What? Ban hugging? Now why on earth . . would you want that, ole Chum!?!

    Hugging is one of the great things about life!
    Sure is man *group hug* *grabs Livia's *****
    Lol have u guys seen Livias pic in full size? Me n Clair have a crush on her and she lives in the wrong hemisphere

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
    hell_on_heels likes this.
  25. #3600  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Sure is man *group hug* *grabs Livia's *****
    Lol have u guys seen Livias pic in full size? Me n Clair have a crush on her and she lives in the wrong hemisphere

    Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    No, no I have not. haha

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Launcher Pro discussion thread
    By Brett in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Quick question regarding the Social Networking side of things...
    By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 12:23 PM
  5. The official pets with DINCs thread
    By aplittle in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

B