Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded the Netflix app on ma phone, hooked it up to tv and what was 1st thing we watched.... TEETH lmao anyone seen it.
Gona do the month free trial then maybe keep it.... pic quality is amazing and had no buffering problems... cant believe theres no Scottish films like Small Faces in the "british" category.....

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

I love the Netflix app. Doesn't buffer on any device no.matter how bad the connection.

I've also seen teeth. One word: GROSS lol

That crap almost scarred me for life. They should play it at school to scare dudes into not having sex. Lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I love the Netflix app. Doesn't buffer on any device no.matter how bad the connection.

I've also seen teeth. One word: GROSS lol

That crap almost scarred me for life. They should play it at school to scare dudes into not having sex. Lol

Do you get gaps at either side of tv no matter what ratio you set it to mate?
no gaps on phone, just plugged into tv. The tv is 16:9 isnt the s3 the same? Or is it 4:3 which would explain it?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you get gaps at either side of tv no matter what ratio you set it to mate?
no gaps on phone, just plugged into tv. The tv is 16:9 isnt the s3 the same? Or is it 4:3 which would explain it?

I watch it on my Xbox so I wouldn't really know but the galaxy s3 is 16:9 so it should fit correctly. Are you trying it in portrait mode or landscape? Or does it do it in both?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I watch it on my Xbox so I wouldn't really know but the galaxy s3 is 16:9 so it should fit correctly. Are you trying it in portrait mode or landscape? Or does it do it in both?

Landscape mate.
Its not a huge problem but losing 2" from a 32" screen isnt good lol :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Netflix is cool. I use my boyfriend's account.

And funky, Clair is gorgeous the way she is now!

She said AWW n smiled :)
Grr stupid distance... come to scotland... im not allowed to leave the UK lol x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh to the person whose seen "Teeth" (its on Netflix)
Do u know who the actress is? She looks SO much like Clair man!

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh to the person whose seen "Teeth" (its on Netflix)
Do u know who the actress is? She looks SO much like Clair man!

Nope. That movie is so weird. It was kind of funny when she first found out in the pool with her brother. Lol. Curious kids.

I was waiting for her to just try the poophole honestly. Lol. Unless she had teeth there too :what:

Crazy movie. The guy who tried to rape her got what was coming for him though. Lmao

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nope. That movie is so weird. It was kind of funny when she first found out in the pool with her brother. Lol. Curious kids.

I was waiting for her to just try the poophole honestly. Lol. Unless she had teeth there too :what:

Crazy movie. The guy who tried to rape her got what was coming for him though. Lmao

Lmfao.
I remember playin those paddling pool "show me yours" games as a kid. Never got bit though :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just saw MIB3(on my one x btw,only Hd display I have in my home lol) and it was a great movie. I cried a little at the end but man was it good lol.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If this thread is going to be abused by members posting stolen accounts to paid websites, then those members will be banned and/or this thread will be deleted. Illegal activity on the forums is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1