Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 190 of 376 FirstFirst ... 187188189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 9385
Like Tree3273Likes

Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Advise me here guys,I decided no nexus 7 for me. Instead a new toy(smartphone) for myself as I've been well behaved all year. So my two contenders that could have the privilege of being my new smartphone are the one x+ or the note 2. Now here are my pros and cons for both.
    Note II: Giant screen,big battery,quad core CPU,and Sammy made.
    Cons: Dont really like touchwiz. No tegra 3. :/ Might be a little too big for my pocket. D:
    One x+: I LOVE HTC SENSE, Better FF camera,HTC image sense BF camera,whopping 64Gb of storage,tegra 3 chip(sick games) and HTC build.
    Cons: Display seems small to me since its the same as my one x. And I've heard around that battery isn't too great. :/
    Help me guys!!

My one x is better then your one x!!
    /
    D:
    \
    If storage isn't an issue, buy the Nexus 4. If it is, buy the One X+. Better yet, buy something else. Your One X isn't even 5 months old and no phone on the market will be a noticeable improvement.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    SenseMonkey likes this.

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    If storage isn't an issue, buy the Nexus 4. If it is, buy the One X+. Better yet, buy something else. Your One X isn't even 5 months old and no phone on the market will be a noticeable improvement.

Interesting,your right. I'll wait a few more months to see what HTC or Samsung got up their sleeves for 2013.

/
    D:
    \
    Thanked by:
    crackberrytraitor likes this.

yeah, i'd suggest waiting. you don't really need a new phone, do you? I bet there will be lots of exciting new contenders for next year. At the moment, I am enjoying my Note 2. I just wish it wasn't so damn slippery, lol. Well, my case will be here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Advise me here guys,I decided no nexus 7 for me. Instead a new toy(smartphone) for myself as I've been well behaved all year. So my two contenders that could have the privilege of being my new smartphone are the one x+ or the note 2. Now here are my pros and cons for both.
    Note II: Giant screen,big battery,quad core CPU,and Sammy made.
    Cons: Dont really like touchwiz. No tegra 3. :/ Might be a little too big for my pocket. D:
    One x+: I LOVE HTC SENSE, Better FF camera,HTC image sense BF camera,whopping 64Gb of storage,tegra 3 chip(sick games) and HTC build.
    Cons: Display seems small to me since its the same as my one x. And I've heard around that battery isn't too great. :/
    Help me guys!!

/
    D:
    \
    Unless you REALLY NEED a new phone, I'm going to agree with crack and wynd here and say just hold off.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Yeah I agree, there's not really gonna be anything out there would be that much better than your current phone.

So I bought an iPhone 5 today just to play try out the opposition. God, iOS is friggen TERRIBLE, it's so constrained it just makes me wanna chuck it at the wall. Giving it to my mom on Thursday, I just want it out of the house.

xlDeMoNiClx and funkylogik like this.

lol. i don't like the new taller iphone 5. still makes it look like an adult toy.

So I bought an iPhone 5 today just to play try out the opposition. God, iOS is friggen TERRIBLE, it's so constrained it just makes me wanna chuck it at the wall. Giving it to my mom on Thursday, I just want it out of the house.

I know right? I'm actually glad my iTouch fried after only having it 2-3 years.
    Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.

What's stopping you?

Do you really want to torture your mother with that?

Last edited by MangoPowah; 12-11-2012 at 09:52 PM.
    funkylogik likes this.

Global Posts
    1,859 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Jail break... I honestly think ios is possibly better than android once it's jail broken. But then again that's comparing my iPad2 to my galaxy s3.

And I suggest waiting also. But if you want me to choose for you go with the note 2 touch wiz features are awesome. If you think it's ugly that's what other launchers are.for. and the quad exynos is better than tegra3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Jail break... I honestly think ios is possibly better than android once it's jail broken. But then again that's comparing my iPad2 to my galaxy s3.

And I suggest waiting also. But if you want me to choose for you go with the note 2 touch wiz features are awesome. If you think it's ugly that's what other launchers are.for. and the quad exynos is better than tegra3.
    You're right, I can't stand touchwiz. But it's the Nexus 7/Nexus 8 for me.

I dunno. My jailbroken iPod touch isn't as good as any Android phone IMO. Whatever it can do jailbroken, my Android device can do better stock. Everything just lags and crashes on iOS.

Thanked by:

Jailbreak makes the device usable, but unrooted android is still better.

And Sense, I agree with waiting for new phones!
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post

Yep, me personally though I'd wait til upgrade time comes around. If I managed with my poor excuse for a phone (I'm looking at you, Motorola Backflip ) for 2 (very agonizing) years, then I'm sure you'll be fine with the super awesome phone we so proudly own

Global Posts
    1,859 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    I dunno. My jailbroken iPod touch isn't as good as any Android phone IMO. Whatever it can do jailbroken, my Android device can do better stock. Everything just lags and crashes on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post

True. Everything available from jail breaking is pretty much available with out root for us except for activator (huge ios jail break possibly one of the greatest software innovations ever) and the ability to change multi tasking web OS type cards, multi Windows, and lots of other ways to change multi tasking. Pretty cool feature.

Android is truly better in my opinion. It only lacked in smoothness and apps both of which are growing and becoming better every day
    funkylogik likes this.

True. Everything available from jail breaking is pretty much available with out root for us except for activator (huge ios jail break possibly one of the greatest software innovations ever) and the ability to change multi tasking web OS type cards, multi Windows, and lots of other ways to change multi tasking. Pretty cool feature.

Android is truly better in my opinion. It only lacked in smoothness and apps both of which are growing and becoming better every day
    Still not real multitasking as all the apps are suspended.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4742  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
    yeah, i'd suggest waiting. you don't really need a new phone, do you? I bet there will be lots of exciting new contenders for next year. At the moment, I am enjoying my Note 2. I just wish it wasn't so damn slippery, lol. Well, my case will be here soon.
    Glad ur ok pal. Are any of your family affected? X x x x x x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4743  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    Unless you REALLY NEED a new phone, I'm going to agree with crack and wynd here and say just hold off.

Since youre not on verizon, Note2.
    If on Verizon id want droid dna yum yum. Or wait for s4 with flexible display

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4744  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Are you rich mate?
    I have equivalent of $1 in my electricity meter and its COLD lol.
    Hope i get money 2morrow or byebye s3

GT-I9300, UK
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4745  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Still not real multitasking as all the apps are suspended.

Same as android apps are just cached.
    Battery wouldnt last long if they were all running in background

GT-I9300, UK

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Are you rich mate?
    I have equivalent of $1 in my electricity meter and its COLD lol.
    Hope i get money 2morrow or byebye s3

Nooooo! Not the S3! Can you sell plasma in Scotland? I used to do that in my youth to make ends meet.

22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4747  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Ok ill just get some plazma cookin on the hob mate lol...

GT-I9300, UK
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4748  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Ma money hasnt come in.
    Im on sickness benefits due to depression n anxiety but the loving english government has halved spending on the sick.
    Im appealing thiei decision and should still be getn payed while that continues but it seems not.
    I used to work hard and pay a LOT of tax.
    Lucky Clairs card is here. She also failed her medical and is appealing.
    This girl is in hospital justnow and cant feel a diabetec hypo or hyper coming on.... shes unemployable but expected to get a job.
    Know we shouldnt complain as we're spoiled in this country.
    What i hate is that we're paying for London bankers "mistakes" (fraud i call it]
    Makes me sick.
    I could work but id either hit someone or not be able to face leaving the house sober.
    Clair would be a danger to herself and others and would need too many sick days.
    Want indegendance NOW!

GT-I9300, UK

One more day of exams, and I'm free for 3 weeks. Woot!

Funky, doesn't sound like you're very "spoiled" over there. :/

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    SenseMonkey and MangoPowah like this.

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    One more day of exams, and I'm free for 3 weeks. Woot!

Funky, doesn't sound like you're very "spoiled" over there. :/

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    Dam,we still our exams. Ahhh! D:

/
    D:
    \