Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone remember when i gow my MML-HDMI adaptor?
Musta been like 2weeks eh.... its ****** already.
This time i want refund n jst (although it kills me) buy samsumk

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Oh no... :(

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Gona eat breaded chicken thigh then decide weather to brush ma teeth n go cuddle clair or sit here listninn to tunes i can listen to in the jail.night geeks x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Well am goin2bed with an angel instead of bein such an undiateful fanny. Nite geeks x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Grr mervyn trust that if you on wifi, youl be given choice jo d/load ALL the apps you have intalled. Takes hours. Nite

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh and to go back a couple pages on the topic of tablets...

I prefer 10 inches

By having a 5 inch phone I don't really see the point in having a 7 inch tablet.

Which is why my iPad 2 is perfect. IPad 3 (excuse me... "the new iPad"- what a dumb name) wasn't a big enough difference for me to get it. Plus being jail broken is awesome.

10 inches is perfect... smaller than lap top and iMac but substantial enough difference in size between it and my phone.

Not to mention. Tablet.apps for the iPad are destroying the play store options for tablets. Just saying

A 7 inch tablet has twice the screen real estate of a 5 inch phone. 10 inches for me is not enough to really make browsing the web any better, but just enough to make it bulky and unwieldy.

And I really can't think of any apps I use that are optimized better for iOS. If you just use a tab for web surfing, music, watching movies, reading books etc. there's no difference in optimization.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
A 7 inch tablet has twice the screen real estate of a 5 inch phone. 10 inches for me is not enough to really make browsing the web any better, but just enough to make it bulky and unwieldy.

And I really can't think of any apps I use that are optimized better for iOS. If you just use a tab for web surfing, music, watching movies, reading books etc. there's no difference in optimization.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
And i agree with this, I've yet to experience an app that "destroys" its Android equivalent. And I've tried the ones most mentioned.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey peeps. 4.30am here. Slept all tuesday..... crapy time to wake up.
Suppoze ma yanks wil still be alive :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae