Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Meditation on the lord is defo the best thing

On him/her?

Decided to day to change my xmas homescreen to
uploadfromtaptalk1354698228113.jpg
Sorry to the geeks who helped with my other one but i feel this one is more apt :(
Every 1/10th snowdrop is red
Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
So while I was at the store, they had an iPad mini stand (no, not an Apple store) and I gave in to temptation and played around with it. :p

Honestly, it was pretty nice. The screen wasn't as bad as people made it out to be, and actually looked pretty good. Saw no fuzziness. Was also to hold it well in one hand with my fingers wrapping around the other side. Nice and snappy.

Please don't hurt me guys I'm sorry :( :( :(

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Damn it, Mango!
Consorting with the enemy is punishable by death!
Next we know is you'll open a book and say "Hey, they stole that page turn thing from Apple!"

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
So geeks what we doin 2nite?
Its Wednesday family dinner at my folks night tonight and someones took too many vallium (d'oh)
Glad they dont have a cat or kid to stand on!.... :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So geeks what we doin 2nite?
Its Wednesday family dinner at my folks night tonight and someones took too many vallium (d'oh)
Glad they dont have a cat or kid to stand on!.... :)

Just finished an exam. I'll be drinking college student style.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yo funk,memeber how I showed you my settings for poweramp.? Turn on srs also,I forgot about it. Sounds awesome lol.

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\