Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but it's pumped directly to the child through the umbilical cord.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

They dont breathe in the womb. All nutrients (and oxygen) are passed through the parents blood stream through the ambilical cord, kinda like theyre just an organ.
Thier 1st breath is when theyre born
Thats how babys know how to hold thier breath under water.
Id ask for a new teacher :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Thanks guys,my brain was just wondering.. ._.

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Wow wont S-pen work with a play store launcher?
I watched the launch on youtube and those s-pen features are amazing.
Id say you have THE best phone in the world :)
What price was it in Philapines if you convert it to US dollar? X

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

around $600

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Actualy i was wrong, its ?420 :) i earned ?250 from another forum that ill get in a few days... wonder how much i could sell my global s3 for..........

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
.....?379.... thats cheaper than Nexus 4 eh (which i dont want)
Oh man the cogs in my head are turning.... but i was gona buy clair something nice.....
How much would i get for an s3 with dent on bezel and scratched back but pristine screen. Decalgirl skin. Hmmm gona go anti-shopping on monday.....

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Gray one is gorgeous. Can u take a real life pic for us cutey?
Im thinkin i should maybe just mod my s3 and overclock to 1.6ghz. Its pocket size n no point gettin latest greatest phone wen am prob goin to jail.
Should buy somethin for me AND Clair to enjoy.... a weekend break in Paris or something..... :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
"Smittens" the cat just got her nails cut so shes hiding in the broken corner in the kitchen where we think our lost snakes have escaped to.... if we hear her bouncing around the kitchen, we'l know where the snakes are :)
uploadfromtaptalk1354983958595.jpg

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1354999044013.jpg
The newest slow suicide on the block (?3-3litres)
Started back on the bar-bells though :)

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Gray one is gorgeous. Can u take a real life pic for us cutey?
Im thinkin i should maybe just mod my s3 and overclock to 1.6ghz. Its pocket size n no point gettin latest greatest phone wen am prob goin to jail.
Should buy somethin for me AND Clair to enjoy.... a weekend break in Paris or something..... :)

sure. i'll do it later :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Apparently, even in Scotland, American prohibition bootleggers have left their mark.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Cant work out if it tastes better or just different than my usual gut-rott......
Its cheaper which should make survival to wednesday possible :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Marques won son.! Did you see that k.o.? Friggin thing was awesome. Poor Manny left himself open. :D

/
D:
\

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Getn sicka this forum boys n girls.
Probably givet it a break for a while.
Have an amazing xmas geeks :) xxx

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Aye thanks monkey.
Anyway check it out cash earnt in a year just talkin like i do on here
uploadfromtaptalk1355035065807.jpg
Gona treat maself.
Folk should just have told me if they thought i was a tit on here... save me wastin ma time lol anyhoo...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Marques won son.! Did you see that k.o.? Friggin thing was awesome. Poor Manny left himself open. :D

/
D:
\

Be quiet, man. :/ Notice how Manny got back up like nothing happened. Almost like he was trolling. ;)

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol