Page 252 of 374 FirstFirst ... 249250251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 9341
Like Tree3267Likes

Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    That looks like a blatant copy of the iPhone just with a bigger screen.
    seriously? I donīt think it looks like an iPhone... I think with the most popular apps everyone uses (or at least most) and their about 70000 apps they already have for BB10, it could get a turnaround for RIM. I would hope so, because I wouldnīt want only iOS and Android (and perhaps W8) to choose between.
    But we never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy...
    Thanked by:
    xXBLACKBERRYXx5 likes this.

That looks like a blatant copy of the iPhone just with a bigger screen.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    I'm gonna have to agree with you on that. When I saw the thumbnail, I immediately thought it was an iPhone.
    makaroni likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenazoe78 View Post
    seriously? I donīt think it looks like an iPhone... I think with the most popular apps everyone uses (or at least most) and their about 70000 apps they already have for BB10, it could get a turnaround for RIM. I would hope so, because I wouldnīt want only iOS and Android (and perhaps W8) to choose between.
    Look at the iPhone 5 and look at the new Blackberry pic. They just widened the screen. Just like there are iPhone and Android lovers, there are some people stuck to RIM and Blackberry but I'm saying it's going to take a lot for them to try and maybe get back on top or even compete. Samsung and Android is gonna be hard to beat

I know the iPhone 5 and have seen it a couple of times, but still I donīt think they look very similar ;-). Itīs in the eye of the beholder Iīd say :-).
    I donīt know if Android or iOS are to be beaten in the next few years, but I think thereīs room enough for one or two more competitior, even if they donīt have that much marketshare at first.
    Thanked by:

Oh hush man. You sound like my mom lol.

That looks like a blatant copy of the iPhone just with a bigger screen. With all the cross platform messaging apps, I think BBM is gonna R.I.P and blackberry will never be able to recover. Blackberry never had anything else to pitch for sales except for BBM. Their "app world" is, in my opinion no where near the Google Play store or the iTunes Store. The phone looks ok but it's gonna take something enormous to get the Loyal Android and iJunky users away from the devices and OS's they've become accustomed to and comfortable with.

Unless it's super duper fast, light and efficient, it's gonna be like every other version of windows. A big fat flop. ...has anybody else noticed that? Windows for the home PCs, every other version sucks........ Xp was good, vista ( or 7, they both look too similar for me) sucked, the next one was good, windows 8 is basically pointless on non touch devices. Which means next one oughta be good.

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN**

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I thought we were talking about Blackberry? Unless I'm way out of the loop, I don't think blackberry runs on Windows. And I liked Windows 7. I made the jump from xp to 7 and I thought it was great. That's just me though.

I thought we were talking about Blackberry? Unless I'm way out of the loop, I don't think blackberry runs on Windows. And I liked Windows 7. I made the jump from xp to 7 and I thought it was great. That's just me though.

Still are, just comparing BlackBerry to windows, I'm half expecting BlackBerry to lose a lot of followers with this new phone.... And then maybe it's vista that acts out of whack.....

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

--- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    Still are, just comparing BlackBerry to windows, I'm half expecting BlackBerry to lose a lot of followers with this new phone.... And then maybe it's vista that acts out of whack.....

Ah ha! Got ya now. Ya lost me but ya just brought me back

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Black berry was originally you know for business people. The iphone has taken that spot in this time. So I'm not really sure where black berry would get is followers other than old Black berry users

ROM
    Stock

Do you guys know any good ways to suppress nervousness/anxiety when taking in front of people? I got to talk about 5 people Monday for 10min and to me that seems like an hour. So in all seriousness any suggestions? It's not funny btw; my heart starts pounding and I get crazy nervous when I need to present something in front of people lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Do you guys know any good ways to suppress nervousness/anxiety when taking in front of people? I got to talk about 5 people Monday for 10min and to me that seems like an hour. So in all seriousness any suggestions? It's not funny btw; my heart starts pounding and I get crazy nervous when I need to present something in front of people lol.

I always imagine people in their underwear.

I hated that as much as you do (and still donīt like it). I got better by going singing in front of people (Karaoke)
    But for quick help... be really sure about the content of your speech and perhaps you can keep the first few sentences in mind, so that you know at least the first minute by heart?

Practice, man. Just do it often. I actually suffer the same thing, although it was so bad before I could never talk. My voice is still shaky and I eventually speak quieter the longer I talk, but it's much better than before. Also, try raising your hand in class and answering questions more often. I found even walking up and putting answers on the board helped.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I always imagine people in their underwear.

I hated that as much as you do (and still donīt like it). I got better by going singing in front of people (Karaoke)
    But for quick help... be really sure about the content of your speech and perhaps you can keep the first few sentences in mind, so that you know at least the first minute by heart?
    Thanks guys, I'll keep the under wear thing in mind if the memorizing the first few min goes South lol.
    Athenazoe, are you knew to AC?

Athenazoe78 likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    Practice, man. Just do it often. I actually suffer the same thing, although it was so bad before I could never talk. My voice is still shaky and I eventually speak quieter the longer I talk, but it's much better than before. Also, try raising your hand in class and answering questions more often. I found even walking up and putting answers on the board helped.
    I try to keep my cool as much as I can and try to control my sometimes shaky voice but it Doesn't end up to well sometimes lol. Also I do participate in class but when the attention is on me man do I feel nervous lol.

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

Oh hush man. You sound like my mom lol.

That looks like a blatant copy of the iPhone just with a bigger screen. With all the cross platform messaging apps, I think BBM is gonna R.I.P and blackberry will never be able to recover. Blackberry never had anything else to pitch for sales except for BBM. Their "app world" is, in my opinion no where near the Google Play store or the iTunes Store. The phone looks ok but it's gonna take something enormous to get the Loyal Android and iJunky users away from the devices and OS's they've become accustomed to and comfortable with.

It kinda looks like the back of an iPhone 5 but with a screen. Looks nothing like the front tho . Cept that it's rectangle like every other smartphone. Gonna be awesomeeeeeeee

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Thanks guys, I'll keep the under wear thing in mind if the memorizing the first few min goes South lol.
    Athenazoe, are you knew to AC?

Yes, quite new :-) - I like it here
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICE CREAM SAMMICH!

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by robertelkins View Post
    Welcome

Thank you! :-)
    Thanked by:

I try to keep my cool as much as I can and try to control my sometimes shaky voice but it Doesn't end up to well sometimes lol. Also I do participate in class but when the attention is on me man do I feel nervous lol.

A shaky voice isnīt a drama :-) (I always started laughing, trust me, no-one takes you serious then...)

I feel ya. More exposure to it will help you, though. And whenever that happens, just imagine only the teacher is there and you're only talking to them.

ROM
    Stock

Oh, cool. Well welcome! From all the geeks here at Ac. :thumbup:

Thanked by:

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you join us in our shenanigans
    Thanked by:

Thank you! Youīre all very nice and polite (and crazy in the most positive way) here
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    I feel ya. More exposure to it will help you, though. And whenever that happens, just imagine only the teacher is there and you're only talking to them.
    But the thing about that is I need to be taking to the class for this lol. My final for my English 3 Hnrs is this project that I need to present. It determines my grade bring an A or a B and I want that A lol.