Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 260 of 376 FirstFirst ... 257258259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 9390
Like Tree3274Likes
  1. #6476  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    ......so the temp ban was a last chance for him to think about things during his vacation.

    Paul627g
    Forums Moderator.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    ...wasn't funky getting married this week anyways? Cause if he is, I see no reason to be on AC.......



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  2. #6477  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    2,121 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    ...wasn't funky getting married this week anyways? Cause if he is, I see no reason to be on AC.......



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    February 6th I think
    badbrad17 likes this.
  3. #6478  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Post more AC appropriate booty pics. We can't have anyone else getting banned

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  4. #6479  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    February 6th I think
    Oh, alright. Well, he's in for a long week, then.....



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  5. #6480  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    Post more AC appropriate booty pics. We can't have anyone else getting banned

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    How about some pirate booty?

    Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1358201753340.jpg
  6. #6481  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    How about some pirate booty?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358201753340.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	56740
    Yes! That's exactly what I had in mind lol

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  7. #6482  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,786 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    Told you you could do it! :thumbup:
    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    You didn't speed it up, did you? I always have trouble with that....



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    I could! My teacher did gimme the choice of doing it just in front of her or the whole class but I decided to go all out and do it in front of the class. And yes I did actually, I caught myself trying to speed thru it so I had to slow myself down too lol.

    Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
  8. #6483  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    I could! My teacher did gimme the choice of doing it just in front of her or the whole class but I decided to go all out and do it in front of the class. And yes I did actually, I caught myself trying to speed thru it so I had to slow myself down too lol.

    Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    Yeah... Did you get tongue tied at all?



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  9. #6484  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Too sleepy to do homework... help...
  10. #6485  
    SenseMonkey's Avatar

    Posts
    1,786 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    Yeah... Did you get tongue tied at all?



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    I did actually lol. .

    Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
  11. #6486  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    Oh, alright. Well, he's in for a long week, then.....

    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    I just messaged him on Facebook to let him know we were rooting for him.


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4 + OnePlus One
  12. #6487  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I just messaged him on Facebook to let him know we were rooting for him.


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    I threw him a message on Google + too.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    badbrad17 likes this.
  13. #6488  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    I threw him a message on Google + too.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    T.T i don't know him outside of AC........



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
  14. #6489  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,267 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    I threw him a message on Google + too.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Cool. He's probably wasted and depressed without AC.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4 + OnePlus One
  15. #6490  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    :O how dare you! I hereby banish you from our Patriot fans only android forum for
    ....is this a forum full of losers? What an insult!

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my S3
  16. #6491  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    "Patriots only Android forum?"

    LOL. Not so much, no.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    MangoPowah likes this.
  17. #6492  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Cool. He's probably wasted and depressed without AC.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    I don't blame him.....



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Thanked by:
  18. #6493  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    2,121 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,123 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    ....is this a forum full of losers? What an insult!

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    "Patriots only Android forum?"

    LOL. Not so much, no.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Ugh. *rolls eyes*

    Your teams are most likely eliminated or eventually will be cause this bowl belongs to Brady
  19. #6494  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Ugh. *rolls eyes*

    Your teams are most likely eliminated or eventually will be cause this bowl belongs to Brady
    :what:

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
  20. #6495  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Got a new pair of earbuds coming in the mail this week. Sound in left ear of my old ones finally blew out after three years.

    I'm excited for some reason
  21. #6496  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    I threw him a message on Google + too.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    That makes two of us.
    Thanked by:
  22. #6497  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    Got a new pair of earbuds coming in the mail this week. Sound in left ear of my old ones finally blew out after three years.

    I'm excited for some reason
    What kind?

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
  23. #6498  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    What kind?

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Panasonics. Got 'em for $5 on Amazon, and they had really high ratings too.

    If you meant which ones blew out, then...

    *gulp* Ones that came with my iTouch when I got it three years ago *runs and hides*
    Uncle Louie likes this.
  24. #6499  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,026 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Heh.... No shame in that. I used those quite a bit until I picked up a pair of SkullCandy Fix. My new favorite.

    Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD
    MangoPowah likes this.
  25. #6500  

    Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    Heh.... No shame in that. I used those quite a bit until I picked up a pair of SkullCandy Fix. My new favorite.

    Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD
    I've gotta give them credit though, I went through two pairs in a rather short period of time (one was iFrogz, TERRIBLE sound and blew out after 2 weeks, stay away! Other was Altec Lansing that blew out after 3 months due to my bad habit of wrapping around phone), while these badboys lasted 3 years, albeit with crappy sound quality.

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Launcher Pro discussion thread
    By Brett in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:05 PM
  2. Quick question regarding the Social Networking side of things...
    By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:33 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 12:23 PM
  5. The official pets with DINCs thread
    By aplittle in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions