Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    I'm bringing 2s back, bro.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    I don't think I've ever seen a used $2 bill; they're always crisp.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD
    BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    You can just download the app TOR, as well. It'll do all that good stuff for you.
    Crack - Do you know if this works with "Chrome"? Also, does it slow down web browsing?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    7 days.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD
    Oh ok'was it for talking back to that moderator?

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens

Been using a stylus I got off Amazon for a buck , love it got off Swift key and started using swipe

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
    BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Awesome song.............with some awesome footage of Surfing starting at 2:20. Chilling n tripping with this on the beach watching the sunset (and of course a glass of cab).
    :
    Thanked by:

Google Chrome is slow as heck.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

I've been on Swype Beta since I found it available for my S3. It's awesome cuz I'm lazy, and it's freaking accurate for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmig View Post
    I've been on Swype Beta since I found it available for my S3. It's awesome cuz I'm lazy, and it's freaking accurate for the most part.
    I'm using android 4.2 keyboard

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

unfortunately I don't have 4.2 so I can't speak to that keyboard...I prefer swipe keyboard to tap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Babalu View Post
    Crack - Do you know if this works with "Chrome"? Also, does it slow down web browsing?
    It works with all data in and out of your device. It does slow it down a bit, as your data is being sent through dozens of nodes.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Babalu View Post
    Awesome song.............with some awesome footage of Surfing starting at 2:20. Chilling n tripping with this on the beach watching the sunset (and of course a glass of cab).
    :
    Sounds good to me!

Ricky Babalu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmig View Post
    unfortunately I don't have 4.2 so I can't speak to that keyboard...I prefer swipe keyboard to tap.
    You don't need 4.2, its an app from the appstore

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

Ahh. I see. I own one $2 bill. Its old as crap. And terribly wrinkled /used lol

And yeah TOR had slowed me down a bit. Also gave me this a couple times searching on google

Only going to use it when I think i might need it like at a public place
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1358388164637.jpg  

I use 4.2 keyboard too, although got it from the N4 system dump. Works great for most part, except that it crashes whenever I try to add a word to dictionary.

I think my note 2 has a software update

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    I use 4.2 keyboard too, although got it from the N4 system dump. Works great for most part, except that it crashes whenever I try to add a word to dictionary.
    Maybe try fixing permissions? Or just download the playstore version

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I'm back!! sorry, router was having problems. After an hour of messing with the router settings and cmd, I come to find out that that router wasn't even plugged into the modem......

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Ahh. I see. I own one $2 bill. Its old as crap. And terribly wrinkled /used lol

And yeah TOR had slowed me down a bit. Also gave me this a couple times searching on google

Only going to use it when I think i might need it like at a public place
    Yeah, that can happen depending on which exit node you get (changes each time you start TOR). I only deal with TOR's slowness if I'm worried about Johnny Law.

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I'm back!! sorry, router was having problems. After an hour of messing with the router settings and cmd, I come to find out that that router wasn't even plugged into the modem......

Hey, you can't be an indestructible super hero and know that the router wasn't plugged into the modem. Even Clark Kent was a little slow, don't feel bad man.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    Hey, you can't be an indestructible super hero and know that the router wasn't plugged into the modem. Even Clark Kent was a little slow, don't feel bad man.

In my defense, both the modem and router sit on top of the fridge, and not even my full five foot three inches can see it on a regular basis.

--- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --OCTO-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    makaroni likes this.

ROM
    Stock

I got an A on my project from Monday guys. :thumbup:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2

ROM
    Stock

Just put on my spigen ultra crystal screen protector and man does my display look so much better then thar cruddy zagg hd. Spigen 1 Zagg 0. :thumbup: Just got my ionic guardian case too and man does it make holding the note easier.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    I do. I love using it, I know it looks retro cause you don't see it everyday but I love to type with it when using the the big normal keyboard Ana swipe. :thumbup: I had the s3 too and love the size of the note 2. It's one of a kind having a device this big so I definitely think you should get it if you like me who lives big screened phones regardless of what people think. :thumbup: and Web browsing, the gestures and functions the s pen offers are awesome. :thumbup:

Thank you. Thats kind of how I think. Im really quite into this "thing" :-), really want one... guess Ill buy one when Im in Berlin in May and can visit a big store there, should be another shopping-event than buying it online ;-) and I can really "heavy-use" it there with taking pictures, use navigation, check-ins, taking notes and so on... guess thats what Ill do.
    But we never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy...
    SenseMonkey likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Athenazoe78 View Post
    Thank you. Thats kind of how I think. Im really quite into this "thing" :-), really want one... guess Ill buy one when Im in Berlin in May and can visit a big store there, should be another shopping-event than buying it online ;-) and I can really "heavy-use" it there with taking pictures, use navigation, check-ins, taking notes and so on... guess thats what Ill do.
    Have fun! :thumbup:

trust me, I will :-)
    Ill have to buy it the first day, cause Im planning to get tattooed (once again), this time it will be a big one and perhaps playing around with the Note2 will distract me from too much pain :-)
    But we never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy...