Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 277 of 376 FirstFirst ... 274275276277278279280 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 9390
Like Tree3274Likes

Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    It's a ring-tailed lemur. ZOBOOMAFOO! XD
    What in the world is that?? In the hood we say "turtle"!!

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6902  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

In the hood we put our head
    Ring tailed lemur is related to monkeys bro :thumbup:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6903  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Any1 know what hackery can be done to a Wii?
    The mrs is sleepin n im messin around with hers tethered to ma phone

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

I don't like Monkey references, sounds mildly racist

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Clair gets an endless supply of Tramadol lol but im a bit immune to them. The alcohol helps but broken ribs only really hurt when u do stuff n im doin nothing.... hopefuly ill be able to consumate my marriage lol!

Tramadol isn't even a real opiate. You need some Oxy.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

I wonder if Google will release an updated Nexus 7 this year... :rolleyes:
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    Here's my latest crop of pics that i told you guys about a couple of pages back (which I know you have all forgotten about except Livia and wynd probably lol): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6853261&type=1
    Nice!
    They're all so cute!!
    Thanked by:
    xlDeMoNiClx and funkylogik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post

I think you misunderstood him.
    Thanked by:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6909  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post

Then thats in your head bro, monkeys were around before humans. What u rather call them?..... Simians?

N do u think im racist dude?

Google Lemur

GT-I9300, UK
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6910  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Tramadol isn't even a real opiate. You need some Oxy.

I know man its synthetic. Addictive though
    Remember we've been warned about these chats bro. Ive just had a weeks ban lol. Tramadol is a prescription pain killer to any1 who doesnt know :thumbup:

GT-I9300, UK
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6911  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    I wonder if Google will release an updated Nexus 7 this year... :rolleyes:
    I wonder if my prize pack (so far i know it contains a t-shirt) will have a nexus wrapped up in it lol

Wouldnt surprize me if they beef it up a bit mate. Think theyl use Asus again?

GT-I9300, UK
    MangoPowah likes this.

Then thats in your head bro, monkeys were around before humans. What u rather call them?..... Simians?

N do u think im racist dude?

Not at all. I'm sure I misunderstood you so no hard feelings. We're cool even if you were racist because your rib is broken and I'd whoop yo **** lmao

Thanked by:
    indestructibleguy likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6913  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Lmao my teeth are fine

Google ring tailed lemur for me though.
    They live on an island off east coast of africa and are in the monkey family (im also an animal geek)

GT-I9300, UK
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6914  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Anyone seen 21 Jump Street?
    Am watchin it on Netflix (thanx mervin) justnow..,. Prety funny man plus NWA Straght Outa Compton is on it lol reminds me of bein 15

GT-I9300, UK

I wonder if my prize pack (so far i know it contains a t-shirt) will have a nexus wrapped up in it lol

Wouldnt surprize me if they beef it up a bit mate. Think theyl use Asus again?

I'm not sure. Kinda hoping it'll be a diff manufacturer though. One thing that'll def be welcome is the addition of Gorilla Glass. Hopefully they add that.. :rolleyes:
    funkylogik likes this.

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

I'm not sure. Kinda hoping it'll be a diff manufacturer though. One thing that'll def be welcome is the addition of Gorilla Glass. Hopefully they add that.. :rolleyes:
    Uh huh... It was it was bad glass. Riiiiiiiiight.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6917  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Yeah my nephew got 1 at xmas, uses the flipcase and its scratched up already.

How does the flip case turn the screen off btw? We're guessing (he's 10 but has asbergos+is mega intelligent) that its a magnet... so was the N7 designed to have a magnetic sensor at that part? It seems like a stupid place for the sensor, half the time it doesnt make contact coz the case is bent...

GT-I9300, UK
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6918  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Id love to see a sony nexus tablet

GT-I9300, UK

Yeah my nephew got 1 at xmas, uses the flipcase and its scratched up already.

How does the flip case turn the screen off btw? We're guessing (he's 10 but has asbergos+is mega intelligent) that its a magnet... so was the N7 designed to have a magnetic sensor at that part? It seems like a stupid place for the sensor, half the time it doesnt make contact coz the case is bent...

Aw, your nephew's in the same boat as me. But yup, there's a magnetic sensor somewhere along the right side of bezel I think. I have a magnetic flipcase too, and I think that screwed me over...
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    Uh huh... It was it was bad glass. Riiiiiiiiight.
    It was, it was.

The screen scratched deep though, and I've dropped my phone so many times before screen protector and it only had light scratches. A rear camera would be nice too, just for app compatibility sake. I don't plan on taking pics with it, but I already make a fool of myself in other ways so another way wouldn't affect me in the slightest.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6921  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Aw, your nephew's in the same boat as me. But yup, there's a magnetic sensor somewhere along the right side of bezel I think. I have a magnetic flipcase too, and I think that screwed me over...
    Nah its nearer bottom left hand side as u look at it in portrait bro.
    U autistic too?
    My nephew lost his dad and is really bad in school, tried to strangle the head teacher and told his teacher she was thick. They tested him in a test for <14 yr olds n he was off the chart for intelligence. He just doesnt understand that though his teacher may be less intelligent, it doesnt give him the right to tell her lol. He's a funny clever wee guy but i wory about when he hits puberty, he could go one of two ways, three actualy, jail, dead or a millionaire lol

GT-I9300, UK
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6922  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

My s3 screen is still flawless with no protector gave it a proper clean the other day n looked through two pairs of glasses lined up to focus lol.
    I have TOTAL faith in the batch of gg2 i got.
    Faux metal bezel is BLEEPed and the batt' cover but glass is perfect.
    Any1 found out yet if cam lens cover is gg2?

GT-I9300, UK

Just made my favorite food. It may not sound good, but it's unbelievably amazing. Take a bit of spicy meat sticks and rip it up into little pieces. Then you put a little water in it and boil it to get the juice out. Then you add it and some crumpled spicy pork rinds to a spicy chicken cup noodle. The pork rinds soak up the water and turn into delicious soft pork. Then you add two spoons of mayonnaise, a dash of squeeze cheese and mix it all up, and let it thicken for a few minutes.

My God, it's so good it's crazy. I learned that recipe in jail, so I guess the system did teach me something.

Thanked by 3:
    funkylogik likes this.

Nah its nearer bottom left hand side as u look at it in portrait bro.
    U autistic too?
    My nephew lost his dad and is really bad in school, tried to strangle the head teacher and told his teacher she was thick. They tested him in a test for <14 yr olds n he was off the chart for intelligence. He just doesnt understand that though his teacher may be less intelligent, it doesnt give him the right to tell her lol. He's a funny clever wee guy but i wory about when he hits puberty, he could go one of two ways, three actualy, jail, dead or a millionaire lol

Nope, not autistic. Although I do have OCD...
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Just made my favorite food. It may not sound good, but it's unbelievably amazing. Take a bit of spicy meat sticks and rip it up into little pieces. Then you put a little water in it and boil it to get the juice out. Then you add it and some crumpled spicy pork rinds to a spicy chicken cup noodle. The pork rinds soak up the water and turn into delicious soft pork. Then you add two spoons of mayonnaise, a dash of squeeze and mix it all up, and let it thicken for a few minutes.

My God, it's so good it's crazy. I learned that recipe in jail, so I guess the system did teach me something.

I normally hate spicy food, but good lord that sounds so good I'll just have to try it.
    Thanked by: