Like Tree3267Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7451  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    No idea why. Like you said, it's one of those unspoken rules.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Well ive asked James man

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    No idea why. Like you said, it's one of those unspoken rules.

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    This forums bleeped
    You still don't get it Funky? Look back at your own comment there and think about it.

Well ive asked James man

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Guys, lets leave your questions and comments concerning James Falconer email in private and allow him to respond. No need to make this a sideshow for everyone else to read.

Thanks.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

With all due respect Paul, I'm honestly not trying to stir up any trouble because I love this forum and participating on it but some of us have some of the same questions about why certain things are issues on this forum and by others asking mods like yourself questions we can learn what is not appropriate or why we can't do certain things. Some things may not be as clear in the rules and we can all learn more clarity through other members asking you guys questions. A forum is to discuss topics and speak our minds and opinions tastefully on your site of course but sometimes our opinions or the way we feel gets stifled because of some rules. Rules are rules and in no way am I fighting against them but we can all learn by speaking out in the open and mods letting us know maybe where we went wrong. No need to always keep everything private because in a way we are all family through a common interest in Android, technology and even other aspects of our personal lives. Just a thought and I hope this is not taken offensive or out of context in any way. Have a great day

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7454  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    You still don't get it Funky? Look back at your own comment there and think about it.

Guys, lets leave your questions and comments concerning James Falconer email in private and allow him to respond. No need to make this a sideshow for everyone else to read.

Thanks.
    No probs man sorry.
    But can you explain why the only other android site we can mention is XDA please?

N what i said bout the forum bein "bleeped", i actualy meant tapatalk lol it keeps quoting the wrong people

GT-I9300, UK
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7455  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    With all due respect Paul, I'm honestly not trying to stir up any trouble because I love this forum and participating on it but some of us have some of the same questions about why certain things are issues on this forum and by others asking mods like yourself questions we can learn what is not appropriate or why we can't do certain things. Some things may not be as clear in the rules and we can all learn more clarity through other members asking you guys questions. A forum is to discuss topics and speak our minds and opinions tastefully on your site of course but sometimes our opinions or the way we feel gets stifled because of some rules. Rules are rules and in no way am I fighting against them but we can all learn by speaking out in the open and mods letting us know maybe where we went wrong. No need to always keep everything private because in a way we are all family through a common interest in Android, technology and even other aspects of our personal lives. Just a thought and I hope this is not taken offensive or out of context in any way. Have a great day

Beautifuly put mate n i agree with everything u jst wrote including loving the site and its members :thumbup:

GT-I9300, UK
    Thanked by:

Check your pm mak

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Beautifuly put mate n i agree with everything u jst wrote including loving the site and its members :thumbup:

I appreciate it man. U guys are like family now. I speak to you all more and know more about you guys than my own family lol. I felt like trying to go visit Claire in the hospital a little while ago lmao

Thanked by 2:
    Ricky Babalu and Tkbredx like this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7458  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

I appreciate it man. U guys are like family now. I speak to you all more and know more about you guys than my own family lol. I felt like trying to go visit Claire in the hospital a little while ago lmao

Lmao thats sweet bro..... long swim
    Shes fine now. Its her "hen night" tonight. Do "you yanks" do that or know what it is?

GT-I9300, UK

But can you explain why the only other android site we can mention is XDA please?
    We have no written rule about mentioning of other forums/sites. This isn't even concerning XDA.

The question that keeps coming up here is the mention/suggestion of starting up a forum by one of your own and suggesting that you guys meet up there to chat.

We have no problem with what you do outside the forums but it is in bad taste to recommend to your fellow members to leave here and go else where.

Again, what I just explained seems to be well received by the involved party and there is no need to discuss it further.

No need to always keep everything private because in a way we are all family through a common interest in Android, technology and even other aspects of our personal lives.
    I only asked of this because this ongoing random questioning and posting has derailed the thread and the parties involved were contacted privately via email and it should be given time to be resolved via email (privately) out of respect for your fellow members and the thread you all seem to enjoy
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Lmao thats sweet bro..... long swim
    Shes fine now. Its her "hen night" tonight. Do "you yanks" do that or know what it is?

Nope! What might that be?

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7461  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

We have no written rule about mentioning of other forums/sites. This isn't even concerning XDA.

The question that keeps coming up here is the mention/suggestion of starting up a forum by one of your own and suggesting that you guys meet up there to chat.

We have no problem with what you do outside the forums but it is in bad taste to recommend to your fellow members to leave here and go else where.

Again, what I just explained seems to be well received by the involved party and there is no need to discuss it further.

I only asked of this because this ongoing random questioning and posting has derailed the thread and the parties involved were contacted privately via email and it should be given time to be resolved via email (privately) out of respect for your fellow members and the thread you all seem to enjoy
    All i did was tell my friends on here that if i get banned they can catch me on Phandroid or G+
    Who deleteted it and why mate?
    I love this site n would never get people to leave it.
    I just feel a ban coming on.

GT-I9300, UK
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7462  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Nope! What might that be?

Its a girls last night of freedom.
    Them n thier pals all dress stupidly (in this case pink tu-tu's), the bride wears L-plates (a big white square with an L on it that learner drivers have to have on thier car) and a bucket for money so guys can pay her for kisses
    And go round all the pubs drunkenly noisey lol (clair dont drink much tho)

GT-I9300, UK

No problemo man. Got it

funkylogik likes this.

Its a girls last night of freedom.
    Them n thier pals all dress stupidly (in this case pink tu-tu's), the bride wears L-plates (a big white square with an L on it that learner drivers have to have on thier car) and a bucket for money so guys can pay her for kisses
    And go round all the pubs drunkenly noisey lol (clair dont drink much tho)

That sounds crazy but different. I bet they have lots of fun!

funkylogik likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7465  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Lol its tradition in UK bud.
    Hope she brings me plenty money and not hepatitis lol
    Dont girls do the equivalent of a stag night in US?

GT-I9300, UK

Lol its tradition in UK bud.
    Hope she brings me plenty money and not hepatitis lol
    Dont girls do the equivalent of a stag night in US?

Lmfaoooooooooo yeah we don't need you with hepatitis and a broken rib. I guess our equivalent to that here in America would be like a bachlelorette party. Before a woman gets married, her friends would throw her a party with male strippers and all kinds of wild stuff to get all of it out before she ties the knot

Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7467  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Lmfaoooooooooo yeah we don't need you with hepatitis and a broken rib. I guess our equivalent to that here in America would be like a bachlelorette party. Before a woman gets married, her friends would throw her a party with male strippers and all kinds of wild stuff to get all of it out before she ties the knot

Man i forgot bout male strippers *blanks image from mind* lol
    Nah Cairs the type of girl who would head-**** a stripper or any guy if they touched her

GT-I9300, UK
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7468  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

.......as far as i know..... lol

GT-I9300, UK
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7469  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Anyone know the song Rock Lobster by B52s?
    Its a song on clair's Wii dance game n its constantly stuck in ma head lol... especialy when i go for a pee for sum reason.
    Had to download it lol its cool

GT-I9300, UK

.......as far as i know..... lol

Let's hope so

Thanked by:

I understand. I wasn't trying to be rebellious or anything. My idea for a forum wasn't meant to usurp members from AC, rather to provide a place for us talk about topics that are considered inappropriate here at AC, as G+ doesn't work well with all the timezones we are in. It won't happen again.

Thanked by:

I feel the same way, man. I feel like I've really gotten to know everyone here.

Thanked by:
    makaroni likes this.
    BEACH BUM

Global Posts
    1,947 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    In other news, figured this out in the last ten mins, and don't know if I should figure out the rest.... (Sorry about sound, I always blow my mics... )

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    Love Queen! And yes figure out the rest!

I love how Mak and traitor showed up in the impeachment thread I was creeping I was reading cracking up at the responses and how heated it got

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    In other news, figured this out in the last ten mins, and don't know if I should figure out the rest.... (Sorry about sound, I always blow my mics... )

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    That's my favorite song

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums