Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 302 of 376 FirstFirst ... 299300301302303304305 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 9389
Like Tree3274Likes
    BEACH BUM

ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Default Re: Random Social Chit-Chat

Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    Tell him i said "bite ma banger" (Scots slang, surely cant get warned for that)
    Clair moans about my geek-time but ive learned to just nod when she speaks.
    sometimes i type what shes sayin tho lol.
    U like her pic? X
    Hahaaaaa......................I do that a lot (nod) and pretend like I am listening, but my wife will catch me every now then and quiz me on what she has said.................And I always fail!
    Livia. likes this.

Mango just buys stuff. He doesn't even care about what it does or how good it is. He just says "Ohhh that looks cooL" and "add to cart.....Checkout" LMAO!!
    funkylogik likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7528  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Babalu View Post
    Hahaaaaa......................I do that a lot (nod) and pretend like I am listening, but my wife will catch me every now then and quiz me on what she has said.................And I always fail!
    Ditto lol
    She does same though on *cringe* BBM so its fair enough. Trouble is we arrange stuff and the other doesnt know bout it lol.
    Adds a bit of fun to life i spoze

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post
    Finally caught up with the thread! It's going really fast these days.

Gonna watch Django today!
    It was a lot better than I was expecting inglorious Basterds is still my favorite tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Livia. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    Mango just buys stuff. He doesn't even care about what it does or how good it is. He just says "Ohhh that looks cooL" and "add to cart.....Checkout" LMAO!!
    That's a lie
    funkylogik likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7531  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

He SO does doesnt he. Dare i say like a....... sheep?
    Lmao ko Mango :beer:

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

Boyfriend - If you are reading this, stop being annoying.....................and let Livia enjoy the forum!
    Haha I should probably be the one to tell him since I'm the one he's most jealous about. XD Might be more effective. :P
    Ricky Babalu and Livia. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    Haha I should probably be the one to tell him since I'm the one he's most jealous about. XD Might be more effective. :P
    Uh oh Chris is taking all the girls for himself. The room with the shoes must be where he takes em all and takes em dowwwwwwwn! We call it the "Bat cave"

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7534  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Really lol. Wow ive missed too much juicy goss' on G+ lol. Has he seen Mak'?

GT-I9300, UK

Uh oh Chris is taking all the girls for himself. The room with the shoes must be where he takes em all and takes em dowwwwwwwn! We call it the "Bat cave"

I'm not taking anyone. haha For reasons that have already been mentioned in this thread and should probably not be mentioned again as that will just cause more drama, plus I don't ruin relationships for others. :P

HOWEVER, think about it mak, women loooooooooooove shoes. ;D Advantage: me. lol
    makaroni and funkylogik like this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7536  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Mango. Take a close up of the sticker on back/bottom of ya boombox bro.
    Whose it made by btw? Bose?

GT-I9300, UK

yeah apparently, Liv's bf is jealous that me and you talk alot, and as for the other one, again let's not get into that again. It was mentioned here though, not G+.
    funkylogik likes this.

Hey guys, glad to see things are getting back to normal in here. As you may or may not know, our moderator team is a very small group of volunteers that love AC and want to give back to the forums that have been so good to us. Recently, there has been a lot of moderator time spent in this thread making sure our forum rules are observed, which has been taxing on the moderators and potentially on other parts of the forums where time is not being spent. Since we cannot keep up this pace, I'm going to ask that everyone please observe the forum rules. This includes keeping discussion family-friendly, as this is a phone site after all (no sexually explicit posts, posts about drugs, etc.). Also, I'm going to ask that we leave discussion about bans, questioning actions of moderators/administrators, and questioning the policies of AC in general to private communications. The mods always try and show respect by contacting members privately when we don't agree with their actions, so we just ask that members show the same courtesy. So in fairness to the moderators' time and other members who may need help, if the above is not possible, the thread will have to be closed. Let's make this post the last post of its kind in this thread. Thanks everyone.
    Thanked by 2:

Oh hell yes we do...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hell yes we do...
    But we never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy...
    funkylogik likes this.

Probably not and I doubt he does either. Point is, if you're secure you don't get jealous. Men that get jealous because their girlfriend won't watch them commit suicide on a video game seriously have to reconsider their priorities. Especially with a hot girl like Livia

Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.
    BEACH BUM

ROM
    Stock : Rooted, Unlocked

Probably not and I doubt he does either. Point is, if you're secure you don't get jealous. Men that get jealous because their girlfriend won't watch them commit suicide on a video game seriously have to reconsider their priorities. Especially with a hot girl like Livia

This. It has been the downfall of many men!.....................And will continue to be.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7542  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    What if funkys prize was an iphone
    Lmao i randomly found this. How did i miss it????
    Well judging by the latest UK ads id be a lucky guy coz it has IN CALL NOISE CANCELATION!!! an innovation my 2011 android had lol

GT-I9300, UK

This. It has been the downfall of many men!.....................And will continue to be.
    All too common man. It happens to many like you said. Yo Ricky, I saw red bold text and got nervous like " Oh crap What did I say now?". I thought it was a mod about to give me the hammer for my language or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Athenazoe78 View Post
    Oh hell yes we do...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hell yes we do...
    ;-) :*

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    Athenazoe78 likes this.

All too common man. It happens to many like you said. Yo Ricky, I saw red bold text and got nervous like " Oh crap What did I say now?". I thought it was a mod about to give me the hammer for my language or something lol

Lol i was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7546  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokx View Post
    Hey guys, glad to see things are getting back to normal in here. As you may or may not know, our moderator team is a very small group of volunteers that love AC and want to give back to the forums that have been so good to us. Recently, there has been a lot of moderator time spent in this thread making sure our forum rules are observed, which has been taxing on the moderators and potentially on other parts of the forums where time is not being spent. Since we cannot keep up this pace, I'm going to ask that everyone please observe the forum rules. This includes keeping discussion family-friendly, as this is a phone site after all (no sexually explicit posts, posts about drugs, etc.). Also, I'm going to ask that we leave discussion about bans, questioning actions of moderators/administrators, and questioning the policies of AC in general to private communications. The mods always try and show respect by contacting members privately when we don't agree with their actions, so we just ask that members show the same courtesy. So in fairness to the moderators' time and other members who may need help, if the above is not possible, the thread will have to be closed. Let's make this post the last post of its kind in this thread. Thanks everyone.
    Ive been thinkin about it over the past hour and youre right man.
    Ive went through my pms and apologised to the (as you say VOLUNTEERS) who have taken the time to warn me.
    Im gona try make your online lifes easier i promise (and i dont make promises unless i mean them)
    Il be honest, some of the trouble ive got into, ive kinda known it would happen and thats immature of me so im sorry to you and the rest of the volunteers mate :beer:

GT-I9300, UK
    Thanked by:
    Ricky Babalu likes this.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7547  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Youre right man. Jealousy is the worst emotion and if you get it about your partner then
    A) you know she cant be trusted so get rid.
    B) you arent treating her right and know youre on thin ice
    C) you just arent made for each other so let it go

GT-I9300, UK
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7548  

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Lmao me too. Red is scary.
    Lets never do red. K?

GT-I9300, UK

Mango. Take a close up of the sticker on back/bottom of ya boombox bro.
    Whose it made by btw? Bose?

It's a jawbone jambox

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by 2:

Lmao i randomly found this. How did i miss it????
    Well judging by the latest UK ads id be a lucky guy coz it has IN CALL NOISE CANCELATION!!! an innovation my 2011 android had lol

Lol they got a whole commercial about that noise canceling crap. Have you seen it with the orchestra?

Youre right man. Jealousy is the worst emotion and if you get it about your partner then
    A) you know she cant be trusted so get rid.
    B) you arent treating her right and know youre on thin ice
    C) you just arent made for each other so let it go

You're right on!