Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a lot of experience with Sony electronics but never a smartphone. I would put Sony up with the top electronic makers because to me they've always made top notch quality products. Let's see how they do stepping into the cell phone world.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
On the go, i really dont need a phone so high-end though.
Doubt itl be a N7 anyway but if it is, me n clair decided ill set it up real basic n we'l share it :)

Oh im such a SE/Sony phone fanboy. I was dreaming of a nexus by sony, "the Sexus" mmm

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a lot of experience with Sony electronics but never a smartphone. I would put Sony up with the top electronic makers because to me they've always made top notch quality products. Let's see how they do stepping into the cell phone world.

Bro they have a really close link with google and the open source project..... i can see big things for them.
They always get updates really fast :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Ok what did i do there ^ Lol, what do we fill the gap with??? :confused::beer:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Same here. They would always be a bit more expensive but it would be worth the extra cash.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Same here. They would always be a bit more expensive but it would be worth the extra cash.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

AMEN! I believe in America you get what you pay for

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Bro they have a really close link with google and the open source project..... i can see big things for them.
They always get updates really fast :)

I can see big things as well. And stop double posting man. We're gonna get Paul g to ban you! Lmaoooo

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I have a Bravia TV in my living room and picture quality is fantastic. I hope Sony does good. I've always liked them.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My fav phone ever was the sony ericsson Arc S. Sexy lookin phone.
i had it white at front n black at back.
some ###$ stole it (not directly from me) but i had all sensetive apps including settings locked down.
id forgot to put a pin on app purchases though (do it now) but the idiot hadnt realised n only d/loaded free books lol so i just changed ma google password. Left them with a phone that can call (if they used same carrier as me) and thats all :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol cool bro. U buy stock?
If i worked id get a spare :)

Nope. Got 2 Ankers and a charger for $19.99 no shipping and handling no tax

Great deal. I just had a little money left over from Christmas and figured why not

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Got 2 Ankers and a charger for $19.99 no shipping and handling no tax

Great deal. I just had a little money left over from Christmas and figured why not

Nice one man.

I got a samsung hdmi adaptor which claimed to have a cleaning cloth from amazon last week and there was no cleanin cloth so i jst mailed them lol.
I never used to complain but as soon as you mention reviewing products, they go mental to say sorry lol...... better send me a nice case or thier star count will be punished not to mention how many people read this forum.
The net is cool for consumers eh :)
Went off on a tangent there lol :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
....p.s, A US member contest winner hasnt recieved his prize yet so #### knows what my parcels are?????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX