Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Funk - We want pictures of you in your "Wedding Kilt". :p

aww man i wish i had a kilt but they cost say $300 or more :(
ill wear my court suit though lol.
its a tiny say $200 ceremony, no frills. no1 knows but u geeks, my best man and clairs bridesmaid.
we cba with the big fancy crap and clairs family are A-holes so we're doin it for us :)
then we gota work out how to tell family lol.
ive always said id never marry, its just a piece of paper but with clair i want it.
is it coz im goin2jail? i dont know and a lot of people will think that but i dont care i love her proper style :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Not to mention r2d2s beeps and whirls were supposed to be one...

Klingon is as developed as English. I am pretty sure you can find a Klingon to English dictionary online and maybe even in print.... Might have to look that one up

https://sites.google.com/a/klingonword.org/klv/klingon-translator-and-dictionary

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

http://learnnavi.org/resources/

Have fun. :)

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN**

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
is na'vi a real invented language?

i want clair to learn it. she already hisses at. me n says "you like a baby" :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

http://www.completewermosguide.com/ewokese.html
Learn this first. ;)

Learnnavi.org/resources is a great website. It's where i learned. :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
hehe u gurl :p u got a bag?
i been training up proper man

EDIT, ive got weak wrists, do that thing with the broomstick, weights n a piece of rope (cant explain more) or get one of those hinged spring things. my skinny wrists buckle a lot in fights.
a bag will train u to keep wrists at right angle though bro

I've been more like shadowboxing lately. Haven't made contact with any targets until today. Wish I had a bag :(

Part of Eskrima involves combat with sticks, so I strengthen my wrist a bit with that by flicking it with every strike. It hurts a bit, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been more like shadowboxing lately. Haven't made contact with any targets until today. Wish I had a bag :(

Part of Eskrima involves combat with sticks, so I strengthen my wrist a bit with that by flicking it with every strike. It hurts a bit, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

keep it up bro.
get a bag or at least a head ball like i have.
have u been in many fights?
fighting isnt nice but hitting something with the same feel as a human makes u much safer, ur muscle memory knows how hard to go.
i fought a lot in the past.. now im just punchin that ****ing ball each time i pass it n makin sure ma wrists stray straght coz its prety much for ma survival and gettin back out of the big house to ma wife :)

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
keep it up bro.
get a bag or at least a head ball like i have.

Just make sure it's a heavy bag. I did tang so do, and my parents got me a vertical bag last Christmas, worst idea ever. It's a super lightweight bag, and I punch and kick the inside supporter pole on a regular basis..... :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol mines big head sized full of lead shot like u get frm shotguns with a thick chain.
feels realistic n teaches u not to pull punches n aim inside the head :)
wow violent thread.
lets have a contest....
what is my prize gona be from the member contest??
the prize is....... a big virtual frenchy from me or Clair (depending on sex/preference) :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
diazepam time

wow its 8am!
ive done it. i can do all my important shiz that i keep sleepin through.
1st on list, ring benefits agency (whats that called in US... like when u get free money coz youre sick)?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
in queue now lol. they open at bleepin 8am and thier....
.... got through pretty quick lol... some idiots mistake has put me close to loosing my house through "human error" no wonder they have bullet proof glass..... p***ks!

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Star wars does have it. :) ewoks have a full developed language. From what i understand, the grammar was based off early Greek, but with different noises. :)

Really?! I didn't know! I'll look it up. Must be hard to pronounce words too.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
just pick up a hot pan and youll speak Eawok :) :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Liv, Clairs gona be ma wife on 6th..... ud better hurry darlin ;) xx

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
am in a complaining mood... gona ring benefits head office if i can find the geographic number.
do u get that in US? a premium number startin with 0870 etc that doesnt come off your free call allowance but theres sites that can find alternative numbers?

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
lol mines big head sized full of lead shot like u get frm shotguns with a thick chain.
feels realistic n teaches u not to pull punches n aim inside the head :)
wow violent thread.
lets have a contest....
what is my prize gona be from the member contest??
the prize is....... a big virtual frenchy from me or Clair (depending on sex/preference) :)

I've had one with limestone sand in it, and I know that the ones full of steel really hurt, but I've never tried lead shot....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci