Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Poor funky always pushing limits. I understand though. The couple of bads always outweigh the millions of goods. Hope funk doesnt take offense or think the mods are butts and he comes back.

And to be honest I've never even read the forum rules lol. I've learned 3 big ones though that the mods take seriously.

1)Pirating and changing device info to put on other carriers.
2)family site, no nudity, no cursing, that good stuff
3)don't be a butthole to people

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Coming off my own BS ban (1 day on all of AC and 30 days from the N4 Forums) and coming from the point that I believe that I was involved in the incident. I can understand where you guys are coming from.

I also understand where the Mods are coming from. I fully deserved the 1 day ban, but the 30 day ban was crap for the most part.

I accepted it though for a simple reason. The mods do a decent job, and it isnt easy. I doubt that they get paid for the crap they deal with, and they have to make some judgement calls. They felt i was trolling, though I feel I wasnt. They thought it went too far so they warned me off.

They are doing what they do to keep the community running smoothly, have it be helpful and not have it turn into some other forums. I applaud them for that. They do a good job.

The problem is that the incident, if it was the same one, was out of fun and the the hammer came down a bit harsh. Now I am sure that more happened after I gracefully bowed out that caused the ban. That is on Funky. The harshness of the moderation shouldnt have started the ball rolling.

The Mods do a good job, and funky is a good guy. He will be back in a few days. No big deal.

Maybe he will have some more pictures :):):D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Poor funky always pushing limits. I understand though. The couple of bads always outweigh the millions of goods. Hope funk doesnt take offense or think the mods are butts and he comes back.

And to be honest I've never even read the forum rules lol. I've learned 3 big ones though that the mods take seriously.

1)Pirating and changing device info to put on other carriers.
2)family site, no nudity, no cursing, that good stuff
3)don't be a butthole to people

4) don't put the A Nexus down even when you are more helpful than harmful and it is all in fun

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
We do what we do for FREE. We're volunteers. We do the best we can. Everything is a judgement call.

If you have further questions about the Moderators, decisions that we make, or just general concern or questions please take it to PM. We've already done far more discussing of Moderator decisions than I'm comfortable with here.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
We do what we do for FREE. We're volunteers. We do the best we can. Everything is a judgement call.

If you have further questions about the Moderators, decisions that we make, or just general concern or questions please take it to PM. We've already done far more discussing of Moderator decisions than I'm comfortable with here.
Thanks Kevin. You are a gem here and we all appreciate what you do.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I hope funky returns and play by the rules so it won't happen again. He was the main reason I felt comfortable in this forum when joined in.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Presentation today guys.. wish me luck so I don't pass out from anxiety lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Kick its butt. Remember imagine everyone in under wear but try to not imagine the cute girls in under wear. Nothing will cause more anxiety than an awkward bulge coming from your pants :p

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
~ trying to get our point across about following the same rules and guidelines everyone side follows.
"rules and guidelines everyone side follows". . .???????? :confused:
Are numerous attempts have not changed the way ~
"Are numerous attempts have not". . . ???????? :confused:

Uh, pardon me, just a small point of order, but shouldn't such blatantly poor grammar & spelling, by Moderator's, also be against forum rules? :p
Consider this an attempt at approaching, in a good way, a first warning! :) Joshing, of course. ;)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
"rules and guidelines everyone side follows". . .???????? :confused:

"Are numerous attempts have not". . . ???????? :confused:

Uh, pardon me, just a small point of order, but shouldn't such blatantly poor grammar & spelling, by Moderator's, also be against forum rules? :p
Consider this an attempt at approaching, in a good way, a first warning! :) Joshing, of course. ;)

Get em! Lol

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance