Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
We have no written rule about mentioning of other forums/sites. This isn't even concerning XDA.

The question that keeps coming up here is the mention/suggestion of starting up a forum by one of your own and suggesting that you guys meet up there to chat.

We have no problem with what you do outside the forums but it is in bad taste to recommend to your fellow members to leave here and go else where.

Again, what I just explained seems to be well received by the involved party and there is no need to discuss it further.

I only asked of this because this ongoing random questioning and posting has derailed the thread and the parties involved were contacted privately via email and it should be given time to be resolved via email (privately) out of respect for your fellow members and the thread you all seem to enjoy :)

All i did was tell my friends on here that if i get banned they can catch me on Phandroid or G+
Who deleteted it and why mate?
I love this site n would never get people to leave it.
I just feel a ban coming on.

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nope! What might that be?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Its a girls last night of freedom.
Them n thier pals all dress stupidly (in this case pink tu-tu's), the bride wears L-plates (a big white square with an L on it that learner drivers have to have on thier car) and a bucket for money so guys can pay her for kisses :)
And go round all the pubs drunkenly noisey lol (clair dont drink much tho)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I only asked of this because this ongoing random questioning and posting has derailed the thread and the parties involved were contacted privately via email and it should be given time to be resolved via email (privately) out of respect for your fellow members and the thread you all seem to enjoy :)

No problemo man. Got it

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Its a girls last night of freedom.
Them n thier pals all dress stupidly (in this case pink tu-tu's), the bride wears L-plates (a big white square with an L on it that learner drivers have to have on thier car) and a bucket for money so guys can pay her for kisses :)
And go round all the pubs drunkenly noisey lol (clair dont drink much tho)

That sounds crazy but different. I bet they have lots of fun!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol its tradition in UK bud.
Hope she brings me plenty money and not hepatitis lol :)
Dont girls do the equivalent of a stag night in US?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol its tradition in UK bud.
Hope she brings me plenty money and not hepatitis lol :)
Dont girls do the equivalent of a stag night in US?

Lmfaoooooooooo yeah we don't need you with hepatitis and a broken rib. I guess our equivalent to that here in America would be like a bachlelorette party. Before a woman gets married, her friends would throw her a party with male strippers and all kinds of wild stuff to get all of it out before she ties the knot

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lmfaoooooooooo yeah we don't need you with hepatitis and a broken rib. I guess our equivalent to that here in America would be like a bachlelorette party. Before a woman gets married, her friends would throw her a party with male strippers and all kinds of wild stuff to get all of it out before she ties the knot

Man i forgot bout male strippers *blanks image from mind* lol :)
Nah Cairs the type of girl who would head-butt a stripper or any guy if they touched her :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know the song Rock Lobster by B52s?
Its a song on clair's Wii dance game n its constantly stuck in ma head lol... especialy when i go for a pee for sum reason.
Had to download it lol its cool :)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
We have no written rule about mentioning of other forums/sites. This isn't even concerning XDA.

The question that keeps coming up here is the mention/suggestion of starting up a forum by one of your own and suggesting that you guys meet up there to chat.

We have no problem with what you do outside the forums but it is in bad taste to recommend to your fellow members to leave here and go else where.

Again, what I just explained seems to be well received by the involved party and there is no need to discuss it further.

I understand. I wasn't trying to be rebellious or anything. My idea for a forum wasn't meant to usurp members from AC, rather to provide a place for us talk about topics that are considered inappropriate here at AC, as G+ doesn't work well with all the timezones we are in. It won't happen again.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate it man. U guys are like family now. I speak to you all more and know more about you guys than my own family lol. I felt like trying to go visit Claire in the hospital a little while ago lmao

I feel the same way, man. I feel like I've really gotten to know everyone here.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I love how Mak and traitor showed up in the impeachment thread I was creeping I was reading cracking up at the responses and how heated it got

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Just to get this finished. I dont think anyone wants to create or encourage others to use a competing forum.
Sorry to my geeks if thats how it came across. I love this site.
As for G+, thats a purely social thing and the last thing to get mentioned there is childish forum politics.

Anyway back to phones.
The latest UK iphone ad is acting like it invented in-call noise cancellation lmao!
My old xperia ark had it.
its that tiny hole at the top of our phone that measures ambient noise n trys to play the opposite of the sound wave to cancel it.
its OLD tech' lol
Theyre really graspin at straws now :)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I love how Mak and traitor showed up in the impeachment thread I was creeping I was reading cracking up at the responses and how heated it got

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

It was like a war zone in there. I think Paul had to restore order. I just put my 2 cents in and flew outta there. I didn't have my bullet proof vest on and didn't wanna catch any hot ones lol