Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So I got one of these yesterday...

View attachment 57774

For a wireless Bluetooth the sound is really good. Although there were initial quirks with pairing with my phone at first, they've been ironed out for the most part.

Sweet!! If you set an alarm on your phone and it goes off, Will the alarm sound play through th speaker or only music? That would be cool to have a wireless alarm clock and you could snooze it from just pressing it on your phone but the sound from the speaker could be louder to actually wake you up

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 57774

For a wireless Bluetooth the sound is really good. Although there were initial quirks with pairing with my phone at first, they've been ironed out for the most part.

Ive seen that. Looks good man.
Must admit it took me a while to see it in the pic lol its centred on your game cases lol. Take a better pic dammit :eek:
Whats the power output and is it rechargeable?
Id get one for summer if it wasnt for you know what.. :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 57774

Those are really nice I use one of the bigger ones when I have to close alone to play music they get pretty loud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Sweet!! If you set an alarm on your phone and it goes off, Will the alarm sound play through th speaker or only music? That would be cool to have a wireless alarm clock and you could snooze it from just pressing it on your phone but the sound from the speaker could be louder to actually wake you up

Yep, rings on my phone and from the speaker. Nice and annoying :mad:

Ive seen that. Looks good man.
Must admit it took me a while to see it in the pic lol its centred on your game cases lol. Take a better pic dammit :eek:
Whats the power output and is it rechargeable?
Id get one for summer if it wasnt for you know what.. :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Lol sorry :( and it's rechargable.

Me too, finished in about 2 min lol. Hows that assassins creed 3. You like it? :confused:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Pretty fun. First AC I've ever played :eek:

Those are really nice I use one of the bigger ones when I have to close alone to play music they get pretty loud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Yeah, when I first tried it out yesterday it was much louder than I expected.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Power output (watts)? ;)
Does it have charging jack for phone? EDIT and HDMI input lol (dreaming) Thatd be cool :)
Soon as clair leaves am pluggin phone into ma hifi amp n shakin the windows :)

Wonder if boomboxes will become more android friendly instead of snapple now that people are seeing the light??

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah. When i get a text or anythin while plugged in it scares the......... heck?..... outa me n the cat lol :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Power output (watts)? ;)
Does it have charging jack for phone? EDIT and HDMI input lol (dreaming) Thatd be cool :)
Soon as clair leaves am pluggin phone into ma hifi amp n shakin the windows :)

Wonder if boomboxes will become more android friendly instead of snapple now that people are seeing the light??

Says 5 volts, and I wish it charged my phone... :(

Speaker and external battery in one? Heaven :eek:

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
My bf is really annoying today. He wants me to stopping reading the forum to watch he killing himself on purpose on red dead redemption.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Clair looks so young and innocent, it's hard to picture her being a "badass headbutter".

Lmao shes only 26 but was raised in east Glasgow, Paul Ferris territory and ive seen her snap, like a kitten turnin into a tiger.... love it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2