Random Social Chit-Chat

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

What was so good about web os.. What could it do that android cant

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Multitasking and gestures, had universal search before iPhone and android, had app drawer pages, no menu button. Drag from the top left of the screen (in full screen and pull down menu came out.

Notifications bar, not pull down. Could swipe then away and do things really easily. Perfect. All it needed was hardware and app devs. Wish Google would have bought them out and got their patents

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

What is this race to the 1000th post of which you speak of.?

Sent from my S3:)

Several of the most powerful warriors in the universe fought to claim the title of 1000th post. The scale of this battle was huge. It was hard fought, and many tears were shed. Explosions, explosions that exploded, exploding explosions that were explosive, babes, and chocolate milk; you name it, it was there.

But in the end, there could be only one...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Several of the most powerful warriors in the universe fought to claim the title of 1000th post. The scale of this battle was huge. It was hard fought, and many tears were shed. Explosions, explosions that exploded, exploding explosions that were explosive, babes, and chocolate milk; you name it, it was there.

Dude me and my gf lol'd at this haha.

Sent from my S3:)

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Hahaha!!!
You made my day!:D:D:):D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

The intensity of this battle also may have hastened the rapture. We have top men working on how much time we have left before the planet cracks in 2.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

uploadfromtaptalk1351444663585.jpguploadfromtaptalk1351444799981.jpguploadfromtaptalk1351444877914.jpg
experiment, ignore :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

I like photography too. I could look at it for hours. Taking pics? Not so good at that :p

Sent from my rotary phone

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

right, all my pics are just random crap (worth a laugh though lol)
y not use a more advanced site mate?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

right, all my pics are just random crap (worth a laugh though lol)
y not use a more advanced site mate?

I will probably make a tumblr account too, I'm not gonna limit my work to just one site. I'll post links of any new places I post my stuff on so people can follow them.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I will probably make a tumblr account too, I'm not gonna limit my work to just one site. I'll post links of any new places I post my stuff on so people can follow them.

good shout man.
i duno about DSLRs to ask what u use but how much did it cost u lol?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

everyone in this thread feel free to add me on fb btw "alan smity smith" :)

theres pics of me ranging from me in sexy lengere, wearing pants on my head, samurai wound on my hand etc lol :)