Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
OK so its a thread for anyone with any phone/tablet, even O/S (iphone users will only be mocked in a friendly way) :) but happens to live here in s3 forum.
talk about anything you want but some android chat would be nice
THREE rules though, 1)remember its not an age restricted site so no mega obvious inuendo 2) defo NO arguements (i class an arguement as when pride comes into a debate)
3) Nothing illegal or dodgy like torrent talk, .apk links, log-in details to services like Netflix etc (thats what PM is for)
Breakin these rules will just get the thread deleted.
The Mods have shown us a LOT of tollerance so far but lets not push it eh :thumbup:
anyone up for it?
i have a lot of real friends and use facebook but im tryin not to go out so much lately and i like chattin to people with that geeky tech side to them that none of my friends have and i enjoy talkin to people from different countries, cultures, continents, planets? :)

WELCOME :) :thumbup:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Last edited:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

I like turtles that ride bicycles and eat mango flavored cupcakes.

Do I win? :D

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I like turtles that ride bicycles and eat mango flavored cupcakes.

Do I win? :D

so far lol. im gona try n upload a pic i took today.......

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

grr why are my uploads not workin?????
il have to use drogbox.
anyway the council cleaners left this note attatched to a Fox poo in my fiances communal apartment stairs......

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

......"tennents" means home owners incase that word isnt used in US lol. cheeky cleaners..... we have TOILETS.... why would we use the stairs :p gona email it to the local council. (dont know what word council means in the US sorry, the people responsible for roads, street cleaning, "trash" collection etc payed for by our local "council tax"

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Gah, all my uploads are apparently too large. DAAAAANGGGG IIIIIIIT!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Hooray for dropbox!

http://db.tt/Fk5UnkXR

It's only once in a blue moon my hamster decides to look pretty for the camera. A tad blurry since he was moving too much for autofocus to catch up.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Hooray for dropbox!

http://db.tt/Fk5UnkXR

It's only once in a blue moon my hamster decides to look pretty for the camera. A tad blurry since he was moving too much for autofocus to catch up.

my uploads are fecked too. check my thread on it. aww what breed of hamster is that? my snake would love it :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I call dibs!

lol nah im deep frying it in batter and lettin my daft mate Ryan eat it (check out vids of me bullying him on my youtube channel "funkylogik")

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

It's a teddy bear hamster, I think...

And I don't think your snake will enjoy my hamster, cause he'd be the kind of meal that bites back :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

It's a teddy bear hamster, I think...

And I don't think your snake will enjoy my hamster, cause he'd be the kind of meal that bites back :D

lol well our cat got too close to the snake, it coiled and bit her on the nose and she did a backflip lol, taught her a lesson.
ive never fed my snakes live food though, for one its illegal in UK but more-so, the pray DOES fight back and the snake could easily lose an eye.
ive owned mice, gerbils and hamsters but im allergic to rodant urine :(

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Nothing wrong with a chit chat thread but lets keep things clean and also throw in some Android related discussion too :)

Were not an age restricted site as the OP put it, but we do need to keep pics and such PG around here because we are open to all ages (13+)

Thanks everyone..

Paul627g
Forums Moderator.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Nothing wrong with a chit chat thread but lets keep things clean and also throw in some Android related discussion too :)

Were not an age restricted site as the OP put it, but we do need to keep pics and such PG around here because we are open to all ages (13+)

Thanks everyone..

Paul627g
Forums Moderator.

Roger that, sir. :D

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

:0 What kind of snake ya got?

just corn snakes mate. used to have a psychotic Checkered Garter but my thick smelly ex lost him :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Thanks everyone..

Paul627g
Forums Moderator.

thanks paul. ive got a habit of drifting off topic as my mind wanders as im sure many have noticed so best to keep it to one thread eh?
RULE TWO: if anyone posts on this thread moaning about it being off topic... dont argue back, just politely ignore ;)
yeah paul thats what i said, the site isnt age restricted (other than being over 13 but realisticly any age could use it) so keep it family friendly :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

just corn snakes mate. used to have a psychotic Checkered Garter but my thick smelly ex lost him :(

Aww. :( Well, we might as well throw some Android related talk in here. How's life been with your S3?