Page 66 of 374 FirstFirst ... 63646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 9341
Like Tree3267Likes

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    I'm sure you mean well crack, but... I'm sure you do it on your own free will, and you probably chose to do it. If so, more power to you. I sure as heck can't make you stop.

But it's up to monkey and I whether we really want to do that. Frankly, I choose not to, since I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of other ways to decrease chances of developing cancer, like adding more fruits and vegetables to the diet, and other things; stuff I should probably start doing, and which is most likely better for me in the long run.

I'm assuming monkey feels the same way too.

Sent from my HTC One X
    I choose not to either,peer pressure doesn't affect me. :P Friends or an online stranger won't change my choice of staying clean lol. Anyways,you guys know the whole pop out sim trick to turn off LTE on the s3 and to use hspa+ only right.? Do you guys think it'll work on the one x too since you can pop it out also.?

Sent from my awesome HTC one x(:
    Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.

Sooooo... anyway...

I just factory reset my HOX yesterday since there was a persistent invisible lock screen shortcut, even after uninstalling the app itself. Before I load it back up with all my stuff, I can say this thing feels like a Ferrari

Sent from my HTC One X
    kkapoorr likes this.

I was just pointing out that I disagree with monkey's comment that pot is used by people who are dumb and don't care about their health, mango, not suggesting you try it (especially since you're underage!!). I have no problem with anyone's choice to avoid substances of any kind, the only issue I take is with propaganda driven and factually incorrect suggestions that cannabis is in any way unhealthy.

Hope this post isn't bordering on being against forum policy. Just to be safe, let's all drop the subject
    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    I choose not to either,peer pressure doesn't affect me. :P Friends or an online stranger won't change my choice of staying clean lol. Anyways,you guys know the whole pop out sim trick to turn off LTE on the s3 and to use hspa+ only right.? Do you guys think it'll work on the one x too since you can pop it out also.?

Same here.

And I dunno. But I remember when I was browsing the web deciding between the HOX and the S3, I came along a thread (I think XDA) that said: "WARNING: DO NOT USE HOX WITHOUT SIM CARD"

Could be unrelated to what you said, but I've popped out my SIM a few times to remedy slow WiFi. It didn't affect me when I drove through LA and hit LTE, so that'll have to be a no. :P

Sent from my HTC One X

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Marijuana's good for you. It prevents cancer and increases cell regeneration in the hippocampus. Drugs are cool because they give you more than life has to offer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    But you lose brain cells in the process,id rather be smart and be able to think rationally and be the police officer I want to be inna few who thinks before shooting but who am I,the A straight A student,the future police officer,and the future army soldier, to tell you what you do.? If that's something you do then by all means continue friend.

I was just pointing out that I disagree with monkey's comment that pot is used by people who are dumb and don't care about their health, mango, not suggesting you try it (especially since you're underage!!). I have no problem with anyone's choice to avoid substances of any kind, the only issue I take is with propaganda driven and factually incorrect suggestions that cannabis is in any way unhealthy.

Hope this post isn't bordering on being against forum policy. Just to be safe, let's all drop the subject
    I know, I just tend to go into tangents sometimes. Sorry for putting words in your mouth.

Sent from my HTC One X
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Ai.! I didn't mean to post the repeat comment below,subject dropped.! Now on ward to my question if you have and insight on it good sir.! :thumbup:

My grades turned out to be not as good as I thought.

I can't imagine what it'll be like when my mom sees

Sent from my HTC One X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random Social Chit-Chat-uploadfromtaptalk1351968708134.jpg  

ROM
    Stock

Sent from my HTC One X
    I got 3 A's and a B.

I got 3 A's and a B.

Lucky

Sent from my HTC One X

Global Posts
    1,031 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X
    Those grades are nothing to be disappointed in!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    Those grades are nothing to be disappointed in!
    But to my mom anything lower than an A is considered an F

Sent from my HTC One X

But to my mom anything lower than an A is considered an F

Sent from my HTC One X
    Tell her if she don't lay off ur dropping out and becoming a drug dealer or a prostitute. U don't really have to, it's just a threat.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    Tell her if she don't lay off ur dropping out and becoming a drug dealer or a prostitute. U don't really have to, it's just a threat.

.___.'

Lol... she'd be even more angry..

Sent from my HTC One X

.___.'

Lol... she'd be even more angry..

Sent from my HTC One X
    Oh Well, u can only take so much harping before u snap. It's hard getting ed at all the time. Anyway, if u do say that, lemme know how it goes. Lol. I'd say it.

MangoPowah likes this.

But you lose brain cells in the process,id rather be smart and be able to think rationally and be the police officer I want to be inna few who thinks before shooting but who am I,the A straight A student,the future police officer,and the future army soldier, to tell you what you do.? If that's something you do then by all means continue friend.

It doesn't destroy brain cells. It actually increases cellular regeneration in the hippocampus by nearly 40%. I was a straight A (in all but one class over 7 years) student as well. I graduated from the Washington State University with my masters in Biochemistry with a slick 3.9 GPA. Michael Phelps, the man with the most Olympic gold medals in history, is a regular cannabis smoker. The implication that smoking is bad for your body/brain is simply false. And to the mods, again, I hope this isn't out of bounds as this is an off topic thread, we're being respectful of each other and we're not discussing actual drug use.

funkylogik likes this.

Ai.! I didn't mean to post the repeat comment below,subject dropped.! Now on ward to my question if you have and insight on it good sir.! :thumbup:

Oh. Sorry. I guess I didn't drop it either, lol

Sent from my HTC One X
    As long as you score well on your SATs, your high school grades don't matter too much. Don't suppose your mom will see it that way, though.

As long as you score well on your SATs, your high school grades don't matter too much. Don't suppose your mom will see it that way, though.

Nope. I'm only worried about the math portion of the SAT... Only subject I'm not too good at.

Not to mention colleges don't like D's when they see my transcripts, and I have a D sitting in Algebra

Sent from my HTC One X

Nope. I'm only worried about the math portion of the SAT... Only subject I'm not too good at.

Not to mention colleges don't like D's when they see my transcripts, and I have a D sitting in Algebra

Sent from my HTC One X
    Unless you're going to an ivy league university, high school transcripts don't mean squat. That's just what the school advisors say so you don't loaf around during class.

Just a quick question for you S3 folks running stock Jelly Bean. Any of you running into app incompatibility?

Sent from my HTC One X

Just a quick question for you S3 folks running stock Jelly Bean. Any of you running into app incompatibility?

Sent from my HTC One X
    If by stock you mean CM10 or a similar unskinned ROM, than no.

I meant unrooted, like Touchwiz JB 4.1 or Sense JB 4.1

But cool! Thanks for chiming in

Sent from my HTC One X

Fright night tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know any good photo editing apps on the play store... Where i can add different filters to pics etc..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Page 66 of 374 FirstFirst ... 63646566676869 ... LastLast