Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Lmaoo +1

To those experiencing Sandy. I feel you down here in New Orleans (hurricane central). I normally evacuate. But we stayed for Isaac. It wasn't that bad. Power only went out 2 days literally days. Came back on at night. Idk weird lol.

was it New Orleans that had that terrible flood mate and the government virtualy left the poor to die? :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Nexus 4,7&10 leaked.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=2273789

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

aparently the 10 is only dual core? id expected quad, s4 pro or whatever..
. http://m.techcrunch.com/2012/10/29/...ed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Techcrunch+(TechCrunch)
actualy i probably misread about it bein dual core, id just woke up when i read it lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

was it New Orleans that had that terrible flood mate and the government virtualy left the poor to die? :(

Yeah. Some say that. Lol. I guess the poor didn't have a choice but to stay. I on the other hand was fortunate enough to go to Dallas, Texas for a year.

The only people who stayed were extremely poor or too stubborn/stupid to leave.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

yea it was horrible seeing the bodies floating around and it seemed that most of them were black :(
how well has it been rebuilt?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

yea it was horrible seeing the bodies floating around and it seemed that most of them were black :(
how well has it been rebuilt?

Yeah. New Orleans is the black/more urban city of the state. The state has been republican since the end it civil war but new orleans votes democratic. Lol.

I remember they said George Bush didn't like black people because he didn't help the city out. Lol.

Cities coming along great. Still have homes that haven't been rebuilt or knocked down in places because the owner left and didn't come back (which pisses every one off.)

But last year we hosted the all state sugar bowl (popular college football championship) and this year we are hosting the super bowl. Tourist economy is awesome.

My only true problem with New Orleans is all the damn killing. We used to be the murder capitol of the United States. Might still be Idk :/

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Good luck to everyone in the hurricane's path!

One of the few good things about living in Brazil is that we have no natural disasters like that. Especially in the capital of Rio.
But we do have Hell's weather. :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. New Orleans is the black/more urban city of the state. The state has been republican since the end it civil war but new orleans votes democratic. Lol.

I remember they said George Bush didn't like black people because he didn't help the city out. Lol.

Cities coming along great. Still have homes that haven't been rebuilt or knocked down in places because the owner left and didn't come back (which pisses every one off.)

But last year we hosted the all state sugar bowl (popular college football championship) and this year we are hosting the super bowl. Tourist economy is awesome.

My only true problem with New Orleans is all the damn killing. We used to be the murder capitol of the United States. Might still be Idk :/

glasgow is the murder capital of western europe lol. i have a nice samurai sword wound on my hand and surgery scar on my wrist from tying my tendons back together. just glad i put my hand up to protect my neck :)

lol scotland is similar.. we all voted Labour (u can compare them to democrat) or SNP and england voted Conservative (republican) so because we dont have independance yet. the poor here are being made to suffer the brutal public spending cuts.
my fiance is severely diabetic (unemployable) and has just been told she has to look for work :(

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to visit Brazil one day. I heard the babes out there are awesome. :D

The food is pretty awesome though.

It depends on where you are in Brazil. The south states have more beautiful girls. But in Rio they're usually nicer.
I was more impressed with the girls in Buenos Aires.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

It depends on where you are in Brazil. The south states have more beautiful girls. But in Rio they're usually nicer.

I live n central America, seriously. I live n a veerrrrryyy small town n the center of Kansas. Nothing happens here. North Carolina was scary AF. Texas is too.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

aparently the 10 is only dual core? id expected quad, s4 pro or whatever..
. http://m.techcrunch.com/2012/10/29/...ed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Techcrunch+(TechCrunch)
actualy i probably misread about it bein dual core, id just woke up when i read it lol :)

No, it's dual core, but it's a really good dual core. More powerful than the quad core Tegra 3 by a handy margin. More cores doesn't always mean better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

glasgow is the murder capital of western europe lol. i have a nice samurai sword wound on my hand and surgery scar on my wrist from tying my tendons back together. just glad i put my hand up to protect my neck :)

lol scotland is similar.. we all voted Labour (u can compare them to democrat) or SNP and england voted Conservative (republican) so because we dont have independance yet. the poor here are being made to suffer the brutal public spending cuts.
my fiance is severely diabetic (unemployable) and has just been told she has to look for work :(

Jeez man, that sucks. I suppose you can be thankful you live in a gun free zone. Here in America, muggers will generally just shoot you a couple times.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Wow, scary man. Your scars must be pretty cool I imagine lol. Yeah. In New Orleans they kill you with guns, whether you give them what they want or not. They have no regard for human life in the world. They will shoot everyone, from the kids to the pregnant women to the old lady on her porch. They just don't care

Seems wonderful. I plan on going there. Not just for the girls either. Lol. Have you seen the animated movie Rio? It was really funny

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Jeez man, that sucks. I suppose you can be thankful you live in a gun free zone. Here in America, muggers will generally just shoot you a couple times.

oh theres guns mate. just a couple months ago a dude was shot dead in the face in the tiny villiage i grew up in. lots of shootings in paisley. guns are just a lot harder to get here... very expensive for a clean one (one that hasnt been used in a shooting)
its mostly hard men that get shot though, dealers n gangsters.
blades are the main thing.. 14 yr olds walkin the streets with machetes. sometimes its just your bad luck if u get stabbed or slashed.
id never use a blade. im on bail for attempted murder coz i hit a guy with a hammer who attacked me with a kitchen knife..im in front of a jury in Feb :(
worst case, 10-12yrs (serve half for good behaviour)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

you have an eye for the ladys Livia? ;)
my fiance does :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

wow the HTC 8X is STUNNING imo!

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

Seems wonderful. I plan on going there. Not just for the girls either. Lol. Have you seen the animated movie Rio? It was really funny

I didn't, but my mom said it was really good.
A good movie about Rio is Elite Squad (don't know if the title is really this in english, the original is Tropa de Elite). Different kind of movie.
Rio is an amazing place to visit, though in summer it gets really really hot. Living here that is not so great.