Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

isnt there a drastic rich/poor devide in Rio?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

oh theres guns mate. just a couple months ago a dude was shot dead in the face in the tiny villiage i grew up in. lots of shootings in paisley. guns are just a lot harder to get here... very expensive for a clean one (one that hasnt been used in a shooting)
its mostly hard men that get shot though, dealers n gangsters.
blades are the main thing.. 14 yr olds walkin the streets with machetes. sometimes its just your bad luck if u get stabbed or slashed.
id never use a blade. im on bail for attempted murder coz i hit a guy with a hammer who attacked me with a kitchen knife..im in front of a jury in Feb :(
worst case, 10-12yrs (serve half for good behaviour)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Here is the same. Guns are illegal, but a lot of thugs have them. But to normal people that just want to defend themselves, it's pretty hard to get one.

Good luck, funky! I hope you don't go to prison and abandon us here in the forum!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

isnt there a drastic rich/poor devide in Rio?

Yes. And to be rich in Rio, you have to be really rich, because everything here is expensive. Especially because of the world cup and the olympics.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yes. And to be rich in Rio, you have to be really rich, because everything here is expensive. Especially because of the world cup and the olympics.

hope those events benefit the poor and not just the already rich :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

and boys? ;)

Of course! :)
But handsome men is not very easy to find around here. At least not one that isn't those brainless gym machines.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

hope those events benefit the poor and not just the already rich :)

Don't count on that. The poor and the middle class (me) are going to suffer. The traffic is already insane, can't even imagine how it's going to be then.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Of course! :)
But handsome men is not very easy to find around here. At least not one that isn't those brainless gym machines.

*points at me* :p

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Uhhhhh... Is it...weird? Did it just get weird in here?
:what:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Uhhhhh... Is it...weird? Did it just get weird in here?
:what:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

nothing weird about a bit of bi/homosexuality mate x ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

unfortunately im fully straight but my girl is bi' :)

..lmao i can hear her in the bath singin along to IRA rebel music :) thats ma girl :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

is it wrong to be smoking crushed vallium lol?