Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 73 of 376 FirstFirst ... 70717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 9390
Like Tree3274Likes
  1. #1801  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
    That means you're not human. You're a plant

    I'm too shy in real life too lol. Plus I'm not very attractive.

    Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Haha!

    Ditto my self esteem is pretty high, except when it comes to looks. I'm not shy when it comes to making new friends, but around girls it feels like my legs disappear beneath me

    Sent from my HTC One X
  2. #1802  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    Haha!

    Ditto my self esteem is pretty high, except when it comes to looks. I'm not shy when it comes to making new friends, but around girls it feels like my legs disappear beneath me

    Sent from my HTC One X
    Yeah. I'm doomed to be single forever lol

    Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
  3. #1803  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
    Yeah. I'm doomed to be single forever lol

    Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe when I start getting in shape I'll start making moves, in the meantime I'll enjoy being single

    So what brings you to our beautiful country?

    Sent from my HTC One X
  4. #1804  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    I spent the weekend without internet and look how this thread grew... I'm not gonna read it, lol!

    How was everyone's weekend?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
  5. #1805  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post
    I spent the weekend without internet and look how this thread grew... I'm not gonna read it, lol!

    How was everyone's weekend?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    What happened?

    Pretty good, got a lot of stuff done. I'm proud of myself

    Sent from my HTC One X
    funkylogik likes this.
  6. #1806  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    What happened?

    Pretty good, got a lot of stuff done. I'm proud of myself

    Sent from my HTC One X
    Well done!

    I was on a trip away from the city. No connection there.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  7. #1807  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    Maybe when I start getting in shape I'll start making moves, in the meantime I'll enjoy being single

    So what brings you to our beautiful country?

    Sent from my HTC One X
    haha I'm actually pretty muscular and even I sometimes get a bit talking to new women. :/
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1808  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
    I know. Anyway, I'm Chinese, so I'm a bit sheltered, especially since I'm the youngest. No dating for me lol.

    You're still a kid. You'll get your growth spurt yet.drink milk

    Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    how old? ive always had a passion for east asian girls.
    so youre filipino mangobro?

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1809  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    I'm much too shy to date. :P

    And the opposite happens for me, sometimes I drink milk frequently during the week but I never grow. But when I stick to water, I grow. Kinda odd.

    Sent from my HTC One X
    dating is a daft american thing, so much pressure and awkwardness, every gf ive had, ive met through friends of friends and its just flowed naturaly

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1810  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    dont know if it shows on here but im mega insecure n shy, im off work for depression and anxiety, i have a tiny ****, i drink every day to feel normal. im on bail for attempted murder, i cant handle talking in front of groups while sober, i feel paranaoid about how im walking sometimes, when i look in the mirror i see an ugly monster, i cant pee with a guy standing next to me..
    if i can find a soulmate, anyone can :thumbup:

    EDIT: im also painfuly honest and honesty is the trait i respect in someone, that and loyalty

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  11. #1811  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    dont know if it shows on here but im mega insecure n shy, im off work for depression and anxiety, i have a tiny ****, i drink every day to feel normal. im on bail for attempted murder, i cant handle talking in front of groups while sober, i feel paranaoid about how im walking sometimes, when i look in the mirror i see an ugly monster, i cant pee with a guy standing next to me..
    if i can find a soulmate, anyone can :thumbup:

    EDIT: im also painfuly honest and honesty is the trait i respect in someone, that and loyalty

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    True true. :P
  12. #1812  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by funkylogik View Post
    how old? ive always had a passion for east asian girls.
    so youre filipino mangobro?

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    Yessir

    Sent from my HTC One X
    funkylogik likes this.
  13. #1813  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    2,114 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,115 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Lol. I've laughed so hard reading the last couple of pages.

    I am an , so sometimes I like giving girls (the super ugly ones of course) false hopes by talking to them and telling them they are cute and stuff then just cutting them off. Haha

    Yeah I'm messed up. But to be honest it's so funny. Other than that I'm generally one of the nicest guys you will ever meet
    Thanked by:
  14. #1814  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Lol. I've laughed so hard reading the last couple of pages.

    I am an , so sometimes I like giving girls (the super ugly ones of course) false hopes by talking to them and telling them they are cute and stuff then just cutting them off. Haha

    Yeah I'm messed up. But to be honest it's so funny. Other than that I'm generally one of the nicest guys you will ever meet
    That's cruel, man...

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
  15. #1815  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    I am an ,
    An what?

    Sent from my HTC One X
  16. #1816  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    2,114 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,115 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    An what?

    Sent from my HTC One X
    I put buttwhole with the A word but the mods probably deleted it. My bad
    funkylogik likes this.
  17. #1817  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    2,114 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,115 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Livia. View Post
    That's cruel, man...

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    I know. I hate myself. I think I do it out of insecurity
    funkylogik likes this.
  18. #1818  
    Uncle Louie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,025 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Lol. I've laughed so hard reading the last couple of pages.

    I am an , so sometimes I like giving girls (the super ugly ones of course) false hopes by talking to them and telling them they are cute and stuff then just cutting them off. Haha

    Yeah I'm messed up. But to be honest it's so funny. Other than that I'm generally one of the nicest guys you will ever meet
    :banghead:
  19. #1819  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    I put buttwhole with the A word but the mods probably deleted it. My bad
    Nah it was probably modified automatically. They probably have a word filter going on.
  20. #1820  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    I put buttwhole with the A word but the mods probably deleted it. My bad
    :thumbup:

    Sent from my HTC One X
  21. #1821  
    kkapoorr's Avatar

    Posts
    678 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Went to sleep.
    Got up to 4 pages unread!!:o:what:

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Uncle Louie and funkylogik like this.
  22. #1822  
    kkapoorr's Avatar

    Posts
    678 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Look what I found!
    ​edited by moderator


    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  23. #1823  

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Thanks for reawakening my cough! :thumbup:

    Sent from my HTC One X
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1824  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    I know. I hate myself. I think I do it out of insecurity
    used to do it myself bro n ur right... sheer insecurity :thumbup:

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1825  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,675 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

    lmao thats so cool m8 thanx
    suits me to a tee

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
Page 73 of 376 FirstFirst ... 70717273747576 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Launcher Pro discussion thread
    By Brett in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. Quick question regarding the Social Networking side of things...
    By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 11:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 01:23 PM
  5. The official pets with DINCs thread
    By aplittle in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions