Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Cool Tech Funky!! Had a trancey, ravey vibe to it!

Heres the Tech that I like....deep dark and bassy :cool: ........

Spring Sprouts - Joseph Capriati - YouTube

nice one man. very "club 69" (my local dingey lil underground unlicensed club in basement of an indian resterant lol) you have to go round the back and in the fire exit (theres some vids i took on my youtube channel "funkylogik" but its so loud the sounds prety distorted.
for a secret club theyve had some famous guests play for free, Hardfloor (german acid house), Joey Beltram (LEGENDARY Detroit dj/producer) :)

do u like Orbital man? (different vibe i know but like they sound as good sat at home as they do at a rave) ive seen them like 6times :)
love Plastikman too, Ritchie Hawtin.... trancy tripped out rhythmic shiz :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I've been thinking lately...

I'm scared my HOX battery will go kaput before upgrade time comes around. Ugh, should have never left my S3 :(

Let's just hope my HOX will survive. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I'm scared my HOX battery will go kaput before upgrade time comes around. Ugh, should have never left my S3 :(

Your battery will be fine. Jumping ship from the S3 was far from a bad decision. My S3 sits in my top drawer collecting dust. May ditch my One X for a N4, though, depending on how good the screen is in comparison.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Your battery will be fine. Jumping ship from the S3 was far from a bad decision. My S3 sits in my top drawer collecting dust. May ditch my One X for a N4, though, depending on how good the screen is in comparison.

Your post gave me a bit of reassurance. :)
Just wondering, is there any little things I can do to make sure the battery holds over til my next upgrade? Sometimes I tend to run down and charge it twice a day (I use the crap out of it), and occasionally I'll play and charge at the same time.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Your post gave me a bit of reassurance. :)
Just wondering, is there any little things I can do to make sure the battery holds over til my next upgrade? Sometimes I tend to run down and charge it twice a day (I use the crap out of it), and occasionally I'll play and charge at the same time.

Modern lithium batteries can handle pretty much whatever you throw at them. If you ever get up the courage, CM10 is the way to go. I have my One X overclocked to 1.8ghz and still get several hours more than with Sense. If you ever decide to take the leap, I'd be happy to guide you through the process. Sense is slow, bloated and terrible for battery life and multitasking.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

would that be covered by guarantee m8?
is "battery health" bad?

n Crack is right, a li-ion battery has a charge cycle life so it doesnt matter at what percentage you plug or unplug it, two 50% charges= one cycle.
id recommend keepin it plugged in while at home though..

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Last edited:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

would that be covered by guarantee m8?
is "battery health" bad?

n Crack is right, a li-ion battery has a charge cycle life so it doesnt matter at what percentage you plug or unplug it, two 50% charges= one cycle.
id recommend keepin it plugged in while at home though..

I think it is, but I've heard quite a lot of horror stories on HTC's repair service :eek:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Modern lithium batteries can handle pretty much whatever you throw at them. If you ever get up the courage, CM10 is the way to go. I have my One X overclocked to 1.8ghz and still get several hours more than with Sense. If you ever decide to take the leap, I'd be happy to guide you through the process. Sense is slow, bloated and terrible for battery life and multitasking.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Thanks! Once I get the courage, I'll make sure you're the first person I hit up. :) (no offense to anyone else out there :D )

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

fs just had some intertainment in the street, 3 guys battered the one, stampin on head etc.. no weapons thankfully.
he walked into ambulance so not too bad and the guys got lifted for serious assault.
clair was on phone to 999 (911) coz it wasnt a fair fight but police cars n ambulance were there before she had reported it (glad coz i h8 police lol) must have been on CCTV.
the joys of paisley eh
i heard a guy get kicked to death in my street :(

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

fs just had some intertainment in the street, 3 guys battered the one, stampin on head etc.. no weapons thankfully.
he walked into ambulance so not too bad and the guys got lifted for serious assault.
clair was on phone to 999 (911) coz it wasnt a fair fight but police cars n ambulance were there before she had reported it (glad coz i h8 police lol) must have been on CCTV.
the joys of paisley eh

What?!!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

the joys of paisley eh

Dude, I think you need to move. :eek:

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

nice one man. very "club 69" (my local dingey lil underground unlicensed club in basement of an indian resterant lol) you have to go round the back and in the fire exit (theres some vids i took on my youtube channel "funkylogik" but its so loud the sounds prety distorted.
for a secret club theyve had some famous guests play for free, Hardfloor (german acid house), Joey Beltram (LEGENDARY Detroit dj/producer) :)

do u like Orbital man? (different vibe i know but like they sound as good sat at home as they do at a rave) ive seen them like 6times :)
love Plastikman too, Ritchie Hawtin.... trancy tripped out rhythmic shiz :)

My type of place, lol! Love the low key, grimey spots where its all about the music and not the bottles and models crowd. Well, when I used to go out at least....I'm retired now...lol! I still listen to the music and always will :cool:

Yeah been listening to them since my rave days back from '93 to '97. Ahh the good ol days!! lol

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

the joys of paisley eh

Sounds like your flat's in an entertaining part of town. I grew up in a place like that. Homeless people used to urinate on my bedroom window.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

the joys of paisley eh

Yikes! It doesn't even get that bad around here... and the guys at my school all have weed and other drugs flowing through their veins... :eek: but at least home is nice and quiet. :)

Sounds like back in the Philippines to me :p

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01