Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Yikes! It doesn't even get that bad around here... and the guys at my school all have weed and other drugs flowing through their veins... :eek: but at least home is nice and quiet. :)

Sounds like back in the Philippines to me :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ikr.? Like,what's so cool about drugs or alcohol.? I have tons of friends and some do and some don't. I don't,cause I'm not dumb and WANT a healthy and long life; plus its bad for my lungs,and as a soccer/track runner,you gotta be fit. :)

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Ikr.? Like,what's so cool about drugs or alcohol.? I have tons of friends and some do and some don't. I don't,cause I'm not dumb and WANT a healthy and long life; plus its bad for my lungs,and as a soccer/track runner,you gotta be fit. :)

Marijuana's good for you. It prevents cancer and increases cell regeneration in the hippocampus. Drugs are cool because they give you more than life has to offer.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Marijuana's good for you. It prevents cancer and increases cell regeneration in the hippocampus. Drugs are cool because they give you more than life has to offer.

Yeah... How about we NOT talk the kids into taking drugs, okay?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure you mean well crack, but... I'm sure you do it on your own free will, and you probably chose to do it. If so, more power to you. I sure as heck can't make you stop.

But it's up to monkey and I whether we really want to do that. Frankly, I choose not to, since I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of other ways to decrease chances of developing cancer, like adding more fruits and vegetables to the diet, and other things; stuff I should probably start doing, and which is most likely better for me in the long run.

I'm assuming monkey feels the same way too.

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure you mean well crack, but... I'm sure you do it on your own free will, and you probably chose to do it. If so, more power to you. I sure as heck can't make you stop.

But it's up to monkey and I whether we really want to do that. Frankly, I choose not to, since I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of other ways to decrease chances of developing cancer, like adding more fruits and vegetables to the diet, and other things; stuff I should probably start doing, and which is most likely better for me in the long run.

I'm assuming monkey feels the same way too.

Sent from my HTC One X

I choose not to either,peer pressure doesn't affect me. :p Friends or an online stranger won't change my choice of staying clean lol. Anyways,you guys know the whole pop out sim trick to turn off LTE on the s3 and to use hspa+ only right.? Do you guys think it'll work on the one x too since you can pop it out also.? :confused:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Sooooo... anyway...

I just factory reset my HOX yesterday since there was a persistent invisible lock screen shortcut, even after uninstalling the app itself. Before I load it back up with all my stuff, I can say this thing feels like a Ferrari :cool:

Sent from my HTC One X

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I was just pointing out that I disagree with monkey's comment that pot is used by people who are dumb and don't care about their health, mango, not suggesting you try it (especially since you're underage!!). I have no problem with anyone's choice to avoid substances of any kind, the only issue I take is with propaganda driven and factually incorrect suggestions that cannabis is in any way unhealthy.

Hope this post isn't bordering on being against forum policy. Just to be safe, let's all drop the subject :)
Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I choose not to either,peer pressure doesn't affect me. :p Friends or an online stranger won't change my choice of staying clean lol. Anyways,you guys know the whole pop out sim trick to turn off LTE on the s3 and to use hspa+ only right.? Do you guys think it'll work on the one x too since you can pop it out also.? :confused:

Same here.

And I dunno. But I remember when I was browsing the web deciding between the HOX and the S3, I came along a thread (I think XDA) that said: "WARNING: DO NOT USE HOX WITHOUT SIM CARD"

Could be unrelated to what you said, but I've popped out my SIM a few times to remedy slow WiFi. It didn't affect me when I drove through LA and hit LTE, so that'll have to be a no. :p

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

But you lose brain cells in the process,id rather be smart and be able to think rationally and be the police officer I want to be inna few who thinks before shooting but who am I,the A straight A student,the future police officer,and the future army soldier, to tell you what you do.? If that's something you do then by all means continue friend.:p

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I was just pointing out that I disagree with monkey's comment that pot is used by people who are dumb and don't care about their health, mango, not suggesting you try it (especially since you're underage!!). I have no problem with anyone's choice to avoid substances of any kind, the only issue I take is with propaganda driven and factually incorrect suggestions that cannabis is in any way unhealthy.

Hope this post isn't bordering on being against forum policy. Just to be safe, let's all drop the subject :)

I know, I just tend to go into tangents sometimes. Sorry for putting words in your mouth. :)

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Ai.! I didn't mean to post the repeat comment below,subject dropped.! Now on ward to my question if you have and insight on it good sir.! :thumbup:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

My grades turned out to be not as good as I thought. :eek:

I can't imagine what it'll be like when my mom sees :(

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351968708134.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351968708134.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 33

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

But to my mom anything lower than an A is considered an F :(

Sent from my HTC One X

Tell her if she don't lay off ur dropping out and becoming a drug dealer or a prostitute. U don't really have to, it's just a threat.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

.___.'

Lol... she'd be even more angry..

Sent from my HTC One X

Oh Well, u can only take so much harping before u snap. It's hard getting ed at all the time. Anyway, if u do say that, lemme know how it goes. Lol. I'd say it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692