Random Social Chit-Chat

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

But you lose brain cells in the process,id rather be smart and be able to think rationally and be the police officer I want to be inna few who thinks before shooting but who am I,the A straight A student,the future police officer,and the future army soldier, to tell you what you do.? If that's something you do then by all means continue friend.:p

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

It doesn't destroy brain cells. It actually increases cellular regeneration in the hippocampus by nearly 40%. I was a straight A (in all but one class over 7 years) student as well. I graduated from the Washington State University with my masters in Biochemistry with a slick 3.9 GPA. Michael Phelps, the man with the most Olympic gold medals in history, is a regular cannabis smoker. The implication that smoking is bad for your body/brain is simply false. And to the mods, again, I hope this isn't out of bounds as this is an off topic thread, we're being respectful of each other and we're not discussing actual drug use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Ai.! I didn't mean to post the repeat comment below,subject dropped.! Now on ward to my question if you have and insight on it good sir.! :thumbup:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Oh. Sorry. I guess I didn't drop it either, lol:p

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

My grades turned out to be not as good as I thought. :eek:

I can't imagine what it'll be like when my mom sees :(

Sent from my HTC One X

As long as you score well on your SATs, your high school grades don't matter too much. Don't suppose your mom will see it that way, though.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

As long as you score well on your SATs, your high school grades don't matter too much. Don't suppose your mom will see it that way, though.

Nope. I'm only worried about the math portion of the SAT... Only subject I'm not too good at. :(

Not to mention colleges don't like D's when they see my transcripts, and I have a D sitting in Algebra :p

Sent from my HTC One X

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Nope. I'm only worried about the math portion of the SAT... Only subject I'm not too good at. :(

Not to mention colleges don't like D's when they see my transcripts, and I have a D sitting in Algebra :p

Sent from my HTC One X

Unless you're going to an ivy league university, high school transcripts don't mean squat. That's just what the school advisors say so you don't loaf around during class.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Just a quick question for you S3 folks running stock Jelly Bean. Any of you running into app incompatibility?

Sent from my HTC One X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I meant unrooted, like Touchwiz JB 4.1 or Sense JB 4.1

But cool! Thanks for chiming in :)

Sent from my HTC One X

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know any good photo editing apps on the play store... Where i can add different filters to pics etc..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know any good photo editing apps on the play store... Where i can add different filters to pics etc..

Pixlr-o-matic is a great free editing app with plenty of filter choices. Paper Camera and Retro Camera have some interesting filters, but I believe they aren't free.

Sent from my SGSIII

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Picsay, pixlromatic, I have like 10 on my phone, just look for photo editing or picture editing n play store.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Tonight was our homecoming. After party was awesome. Stayed by grandma. She is so oblivious. Idk what the hell I was drinking taaka and something. But I had 7 cups. Played beer pong for the first time and won. Tonight was fun as hell. I really dont know how I haven't thrown up or passed out yet. My tolerance is pretty high I guess coming from a family if drinkers. Lol. Oh well. I was bored and.thought I'd share that.

P.S. don't be like me mango, stay on the fast track

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

P.S. don't be like me mango, stay on the fast track

If this is what you mean...

3 hours and still going strong. Although a sore throat, eyes, back, and headache are starting to set in... :(

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352012633271.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352012633271.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 14

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol