Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Oooh ok:D

I should be doing other stuff, but it's a lazy Sunday afternoon:D
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I should be asleep, since my WiFi's acting up and I still have a few parts of this huge essay to do later on today.

But first, I'll take advantage of the extra hour of sleep. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Okay, this is one weekend where I really regret putting things off at the last minute. But you can't blame me; my mood was affected since getting dumped a few days ago :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Dude, I think you need to move. :eek:

we'r in a bad part of the town (clairs flat) but because of my impending trial, we'v had to co-sign the lease of my flat and since her stuff is bein reposessed we'r making the move down there, theres more cameras etc, its bang in the centre of town so can be safer but thats where i heard the hollow echo of the dude get kicked to death :( its just central scotland for u...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Aww man. Poor guy. I always hope I never get in a situation like that. I don't want to die :( lol

lol im covered in scars and ive been jumped but im ok, were a tough species :) ill d/load my sword wound from fb when i cba, luks like a vag' :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey, you never know. Maybe the guy was a snitch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

nah, the way it looked, it was 4 friends, one deserved a punch for whatever reason but fought back so the rest jumped in. it was a shame coz he was shouting sorry sorry. lucky he kept his head in his arms though, iv seen people try to lift their head and it gets stamped back to the ground with a coconut kinda sound n that does damage :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yikes! It doesn't even get that bad around here... and the guys at my school all have weed and other drugs flowing through their veins... :eek: but at least home is nice and quiet. :)

Sounds like back in the Philippines to me :p

lol lil bro noone with weed in them wants a fight... its all alcohol.. luckily im a nice drunk :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure you mean well crack, but... I'm sure you do it on your own free will, and you probably chose to do it. If so, more power to you. I sure as heck can't make you stop.

But it's up to monkey and I whether we really want to do that. Frankly, I choose not to, since I wouldn't feel comfortable doing so. Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of other ways to decrease chances of developing cancer, like adding more fruits and vegetables to the diet, and other things; stuff I should probably start doing, and which is most likely better for me in the long run.

I'm assuming monkey feels the same way too.

Sent from my HTC One X

i think its just that me n crack live in diff' worlds bro.. id never recommend anyone use any chemical same as id never slate anyone for usin one :thumbup:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Just a quick question for you S3 folks running stock Jelly Bean. Any of you running into app incompatibility?

Sent from my HTC One X

grr i made a thread on this very subject and it got rebuffed lol ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

He's on quite often, especially during weekends :eek:

sorry bout the bombardment of replies lol, havent learnt to do it all in one post :)
my f**n carrier had a 3g outage... can u imagine no internet for 2days??
and we slept through firework display yday :(
stupid valium.

see how pcs hate me and clairs laptop got reposessed... i dug out her old one and fixed it.
it has no battery, loose power socket, sticky keys, and kept overheating n cutting out so i
uploadfromtaptalk1352031475500.jpg
opened it up, tightened up the power socket and took about a ton of dust out the fan,
uploadfromtaptalk1352031567047.jpg
cleaned up the keyboard n speakers.

uploadfromtaptalk1352031613240.jpg
fired it up... is this the hard drive
uploadfromtaptalk1352031669514.jpg

after gettin the thing to boot and not cut out, clair forgot the password... her password hint is "bf" (boyfriend) and after 40 attemtps she couldnt get it lmao!!! is it case sensetive?

anyway what i wana know is how to factory reset the laptop (in android terms) so its like booting it for the 1st time...
is that possible?? and how?
:beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

sorry bout the bombardment of replies lol, havent learnt to do it all in one post :)
my f**n carrier had a 3g outage... can u imagine no internet for 2days??
and we slept through firework display yday :(
stupid valium.

see how pcs hate me and clairs laptop got reposessed... i dug out her old one and fixed it.
it has no battery, loose power socket, sticky keys, and kept overheating n cutting out so i
View attachment 44637
opened it up, tightened up the power socket and took about a ton of dust out the fan,
View attachment 44638
cleaned up the keyboard n speakers.

View attachment 44639
fired it up... is this the hard drive
View attachment 44640

after gettin the thing to boot and not cut out, clair forgot the password... her password hint is "bf" (boyfriend) and after 40 attemtps she couldnt get it lmao!!! is it case sensetive?

anyway what i wana know is how to factory reset the laptop (in android terms) so its like booting it for the 1st time...
is that possible?? and how?
:beer:

Hey, that lil' baby will do just fine. The way to do a "factory reset" is to reinstall windows from disk. If it has a CD/DVD drive, I'd download an iso (disk image) of the latest windows from one of the pirate sites (won't give a URL to avoid pissing off the mods, but a quick Google search will find you one easy enough), burning it to a disk, and installing it. I'm assuming it's running Windows XP ATM. Windows 7 or Windows 8 will make that old girl fly.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey, that lil' baby will do just fine. The way to do a "factory reset" is to reinstall windows from disk. If it has a CD/DVD drive, I'd download an iso (disk image) of the latest windows from one of the pirate sites (won't give a URL to avoid pissing off the mods, but a quick Google search will find you one easy enough), burning it to a disk, and installing it. I'm assuming it's running Windows XP ATM. Windows 7 or Windows 8 will make that old girl fly.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

its actualy on w7 m8 :)
pm me bro.
will this cure the password problem lol?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

do you mean reformatting the computer?

yeah pal :)
are the new chit-chatter?
welcome to the most random thread ever :beer:

yay. just gave u your first "thank" :)