Random Social Chit-Chat

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

any PC help guys. i just wana wipe everything except w7 from it and turn it on as a brand new pc... will not having the password be a problem?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Unfortunately Windows is not like ANDROID, you can't really do a system restore without re-installing the OS. Typically there is a partition hidden on your hard drive where an image of your system resides (sort of like when you take it out of the box on day one). Otherwise you need to find the CDs that came with your system or download a copy of the windows install disk, should be the same version as your licence key under the PC (otherwise you will need to hack it/run loader app).

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Or someone...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

engaged but wasnt at time of that pic. tbh at that time i was a lost puppy lookin for true love :sly:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Interesting thread, I just took the time to read through all 72 pages :p Oh, and btw GO TEXANS!!!

lmao im gona read the whole thing when im bored.
are you joining our clan of freaks? :) :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately Windows is not like ANDROID, you can't really do a system restore without re-installing the OS. Typically there is a partition hidden on your hard drive where an image of your system resides (sort of like when you take it out of the box on day one). Otherwise you need to find the CDs that came with your system or download a copy of the windows install disk, should be the same version as your licence key under the PC (otherwise you will need to hack it/run loader app).

omg...... as everyone here knows, im bad with pcs.
is there any way to get past the administrator password mate? (like easy enough for me to do)
i dont even know if w7 was put on it legitimately (fiances ex gave her it) (giggidy)

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site

omg...... as everyone here knows, im bad with pcs.
is there any way to get past the administrator password mate? (like easy enough for me to do)
i dont even know if w7 was put on it legitimately (fiances ex gave her it) (giggidy)

Nothing easy to iverride the password. To start the image is usually alt-f10 while on the acer acreen or something like that. That should start the system re-image (if it does have a partition).

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I take offense to that, I'm a big kid. :D

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

I wouldn't know, but then most people are bigger than me lol

engaged but wasnt at time of that pic. tbh at that time i was a lost puppy lookin for true love :sly:

Aww that's so cute :) congratulations:D

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Nothing easy to iverride the password. To start the image is usually alt-f10 while on the acer acreen or something like that. That should start the system re-image (if it does have a partition).

u gona be on here tomorrow mate say about 4hours before what time it is now lol?
can see me needin sum help... least theres nuthin to lose, the lappy was free.. i just wana use it to mod my phone :) android is where i feel at home :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't know, but then most people are bigger than me lol

Aww that's so cute :) congratulations:D

lol how tall are u and what time/day is it in your crazy world?
and is it true theres like 5 women for every man there? x

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

lol how tall are u and what time/day is it in your crazy world?
and is it true theres like 5 women for every man there? x

I'm 5 ft 1 inch and I wouldn't know, lol.

It's 9:30 am on Monday here:D
Finished a 12 page research paper.

I feel really awesome now.

Sent from my HTC One X

Nice:D I hate research papers too lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

well i heard it was 3women to every guy but a filipino guy on here said its more like 5.... is that just pure BS then?

i had an ex who was 4'11" when i lived down south a couple years lol, shes actualy a model now and lies about her height on the internet, Rachel Garraway (google her) she was a pain in the arse!
im just under 5'8" (shortarse) n clairs 5'6" :)
i dont mind as long as im taller lol (stupid guy thing)

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

well i heard it was 3women to every guy but a filipino guy on here said its more like 5.... is that just pure BS then?

i had an ex who was 4'11" when i lived down south a couple years lol, shes actualy a model now and lies about her height on the internet, Rachel Garraway (google her) she was a pain in the arse!

I don't like Filipino guys lol. No offense to mango:D

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Well, Filipino guys tend to be players, I'll tell ya that much...

And lol, we're basically the same height :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Well, Filipino guys tend to be players, I'll tell ya that much...

And lol, we're basically the same height: eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

I know. Anyway, I'm Chinese, so I'm a bit sheltered, especially since I'm the youngest. No dating for me lol.

You're still a kid. You'll get your growth spurt yet.drink milk:D

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I know. Anyway, I'm Chinese, so I'm a bit sheltered, especially since I'm the youngest. No dating for me lol.

You're still a kid. You'll get your growth spurt yet.drink milk:D

I'm much too shy to date. :p

And the opposite happens for me, sometimes I drink milk frequently during the week but I never grow. But when I stick to water, I grow. Kinda odd.

Sent from my HTC One X

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I'm much too shy to date. :p

And the opposite happens for me, sometimes I drink milk frequently during the week but I never grow. But when I stick to water, I grow. Kinda odd.

Sent from my HTC One X

That means you're not human. You're a plant:D

I'm too shy in real life too lol. Plus I'm not very attractive.