Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

That means you're not human. You're a plant:D

I'm too shy in real life too lol. Plus I'm not very attractive.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Haha! :D

Ditto :p my self esteem is pretty high, except when it comes to looks. I'm not shy when it comes to making new friends, but around girls it feels like my legs disappear beneath me :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Haha! :D

Ditto :p my self esteem is pretty high, except when it comes to looks. I'm not shy when it comes to making new friends, but around girls it feels like my legs disappear beneath me :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

Yeah. I'm doomed to be single forever lol

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. I'm doomed to be single forever lol

Maybe when I start getting in shape I'll start making moves, in the meantime I'll enjoy being single :D

So what brings you to our beautiful country? :)

Sent from my HTC One X

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I spent the weekend without internet and look how this thread grew... I'm not gonna read it, lol!

How was everyone's weekend?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I spent the weekend without internet and look how this thread grew... I'm not gonna read it, lol!

How was everyone's weekend?

What happened? :eek:

Pretty good, got a lot of stuff done. I'm proud of myself :D

Sent from my HTC One X

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Maybe when I start getting in shape I'll start making moves, in the meantime I'll enjoy being single :D

So what brings you to our beautiful country? :)

Sent from my HTC One X
haha I'm actually pretty muscular and even I sometimes get a bit talking to new women. :/

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I know. Anyway, I'm Chinese, so I'm a bit sheltered, especially since I'm the youngest. No dating for me lol.

You're still a kid. You'll get your growth spurt yet.drink milk:D

how old? ive always had a passion for east asian girls.
so youre filipino mangobro? :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm much too shy to date. :p

And the opposite happens for me, sometimes I drink milk frequently during the week but I never grow. But when I stick to water, I grow. Kinda odd.

Sent from my HTC One X

dating is a daft american thing, so much pressure and awkwardness, every gf ive had, ive met through friends of friends and its just flowed naturaly :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

dont know if it shows on here but im mega insecure n shy, im off work for depression and anxiety, i have a tiny ****, i drink every day to feel normal. im on bail for attempted murder, i cant handle talking in front of groups while sober, i feel paranaoid about how im walking sometimes, when i look in the mirror i see an ugly monster, i cant pee with a guy standing next to me..
if i can find a soulmate, anyone can :thumbup:

EDIT: im also painfuly honest and honesty is the trait i respect in someone, that and loyalty :)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

dont know if it shows on here but im mega insecure n shy, im off work for depression and anxiety, i have a tiny ****, i drink every day to feel normal. im on bail for attempted murder, i cant handle talking in front of groups while sober, i feel paranaoid about how im walking sometimes, when i look in the mirror i see an ugly monster, i cant pee with a guy standing next to me..
if i can find a soulmate, anyone can :thumbup:

EDIT: im also painfuly honest and honesty is the trait i respect in someone, that and loyalty :)

True true. :p

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Lol. I've laughed so hard reading the last couple of pages.

I am an , so sometimes I like giving girls (the super ugly ones of course) false hopes by talking to them and telling them they are cute and stuff then just cutting them off. Haha

Yeah I'm messed up. But to be honest it's so funny. Other than that I'm generally one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I am an , so sometimes I like giving girls (the super ugly ones of course) false hopes by talking to them and telling them they are cute and stuff then just cutting them off. Haha

Yeah I'm messed up. But to be honest it's so funny. Other than that I'm generally one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

That's cruel, man... :(

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

:banghead:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos