Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Alright. Despite the title of the thread there are still forum rules to follow. Some of which are being broken rather flagrantly.

Those of you that broke them also know that you did (you've been around long enough). Please clean up your posts or the mod team will.

Thanks.

On behalf of every participant in this thread, we apologize.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Just curious...

I wanna make sure I'm not as insane as I think I am about this :p

Your not. :p its not something I'd take in my for to get a new one for, its only a tab butt noticeable when on dark colors. But its alright,no biggy.!

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Have you guys seen the new E.A. NFS Most wanted on the playstore.? I recommend it 100%. Best looking racing game I've seen,its even better then Gamelofts Asphalt 7. :thumbup: To NFS Most wanted.!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Your not. :p its not something I'd take in my for to get a new one for, its only a tab butt noticeable when on dark colors. But its alright,no biggy.!

Oh, that must be light bleed... :confused:

I have light peeking out under the buttons in the gap between the display and bezel :p

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Oh, that must be light bleed... :confused:

I have light peeking out under the buttons in the gap between the display and bezel :p

Well,its no big deal. Small trade off for an awesome phone. :) well,gotta hit the hay or else ill wake up partially dead tommorow lol. Night Geeks.! :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I dislike snakes,but that pink one looks gorgeous man lol.
And I hope you don't mind funky,but I made that my wallpaper lol.Beast-as* photo man. :thumbup:

lol cool. the pink one is actualy a bit pale as hes due to shed his skin in bout a week but the weeyins just shed so her colours are lush :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Alright. Despite the title of the thread there are still forum rules to follow. Some of which are being broken rather flagrantly.

Those of you that broke them also know that you did (you've been around long enough). Please clean up your posts or the mod team will.

Thanks.

sorry mate but could you post or pm me the rules bein broken coz i duno, honestly.
u know i respect u so dont want u to have to ban me or anythin uncool... its the snakes isnt it :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Have you guys seen the new E.A. NFS Most wanted on the playstore.? I recommend it 100%. Best looking racing game I've seen,its even better then Gamelofts Asphalt 7. :thumbup: To NFS Most wanted.!

expensive mate?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Well,its no big deal. Small trade off for an awesome phone. :) well,gotta hit the hay or else ill wake up partially dead tommorow lol. Night Geeks.! :D

night comrade :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Sure is. I remember when it was still embargo'd it was the phone of my dreams...

Still is. The light leak doesn't affect normal use at all :D

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

sorry mate but could you post or pm me the rules bein broken coz i duno, honestly.
u know i respect u so dont want u to have to ban me or anythin uncool... its the snakes isnt it :p

Besides some of the topics being a little too raunchy at times.. Im noticing a lot of workarounds to beating the language filter. example: fcuk, f**k, fook ....Not allowed.

If you guys/gals want this thread to remain open you need to control yourselves with some of the topics being discussed/things being said/language being used... etc, etc.. You know whats right and whats wrong.. think twice before submitting that post. Ive been very lenient so far with some of the things Ive seen.. its not going to last much longer. Please do the right thing so we can keep this thread going.
The Forum Rules and Guidelines are located in my signature. Thanks.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

sorry cyber.. ill admit im the only one guilty of the fcuk etc mate, its a habit but i like this forum so if the rest of the posters notice me doin it.. tell me n ill edit it.
i dont get the "raunchy" thing though but i wont mention girls or boys just incase ;)
sorry, its a pretty unique thread n i dont wana be the one to kill it :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm so hungry.I need lunch

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

i just had peanut butter and grated cheese between two popadoms :) dont knock it ;)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Don't worry funk, I'm guilty too, I used da.. well you know what's next. I don't wanna see this thread go, I'm too scared to go into the other chatter thread... Much more comfortable around the folk here :)

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

nite geeks. ive been awake 28hours lol :)
BLEEEEEEEP!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463