Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

I shouldn't even be on right now... got school in half an hour and I still need to shower and everything. :banghead:

Catch you guys later! :)

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Its a spin off of the Chatter thread from the Galaxy Nexus.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...-chatter-where-everybody-knows-your-name.html
Normally something like this would be in the lounge but the lounge isn't really all that active. We started one in the GNex forum and its been VERY popular... so, here we are with one in the GS3 forum as well. Its kind of a "get to know your neighbor" type situation but members from all areas are welcome if they'd like to join in.

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Its a spin off of the Chatter thread from the Galaxy Nexus.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...-chatter-where-everybody-knows-your-name.html
Normally something like this would be in the lounge but the lounge isn't really all that active. We started one in the GNex forum and its been VERY popular... so, here we are with one in the GS3 forum as well. Its kind of a "get to know your neighbor" type situation but members from all areas are welcome if they'd like to join in.

oh, i see :) *wonders what will happen when she gets a Note 2*

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

Mhmm...oh well, I'll just go between the two forums. By the way, I added you on G+, if you don't mind :p

That's what it's there for. :p If you have facebook, add me on there too. I use that alot more, my photography page and everything is on there. :p

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone,how's everyone's day so far.?
P.s. It's 11:51Am here where I am.. does daylight savings not apply to the forum.? :confused:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I guess this thread is here because the creator (funky) has a S3...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone,how's everyone's day so far.?
P.s. It's 11:51Am here where I am.. does daylight savings not apply to the forum.? :confused:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Day has been fantastic. Still got that "I can piledrive a train" attitude :cool:

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Thank you.. yea I'm probably using the wrong descriptive word when I say "raunchy" although we can most likely go without the "I have a tiny ****" comment lol. I think we covered the drug talk twice now and last would be the language. So basically watch the drug references, the language filter and any sexual content... All the good stuff ;)

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

lol no problem mate ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

quiet again... :O

so I personalized my profile a bit more and would love to get some new Google+ friends :) I'm trying to use it more than facebook.

ive tried till im blue in the face to get my friends on g+ but theyre so stuck in their ways, i doubt itl ever hit it off in scotland :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

ive tried till im blue in the face to get my friends on g+ but theyre so stuck in their ways, i doubt itl ever hit it off in scotland :(

Well it's not like you have it linked on here. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar