Random Social Chit-Chat

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

soz i just dont know if youre a creationist or not.
do you understand + believe in evolution bro?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

I'm creationist, but I don't really have problems with evolution :p

Sent from my HTC One X

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site

I think they mean that the S3 section of the forum has 99 pages. Yhis thread has 80 pages and almost 20 000 views.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

is Thanksgiving when you thank the american natives for the land your ancestors stole from them?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Actually, it's when the settlers and natives collaborated together for a feast. It was before we started killing them on a massive scale.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

want de-caff, skinny latte? :p

anyone terrified Obama is gona lose? :(

Yes. Hope to god he wins. But more importantly, here in Washington we're voting on whether or not to legalize marijuana and tax it like alcohol. Polls shows 52% approval, so it could actually pass. We'll find out tomorrow.

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site

Yes. Hope to god he wins. But more importantly, here in Washington we're voting on whether or not to legalize marijuana and tax it like alcohol. Polls shows 52% approval, so it could actually pass. We'll find out tomorrow.

I'm north of the border and I'm so hoping for an Obama win, even though 4 years of romney would make the comedians have a lot of content!!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yes, Photoshop.

I have an Idea for your theme song "Im your Boogie Man" by KC & The Sunshine Band. This will go along with our marketing campaign, what do you think?

oh man luvin it... where should we source the boogers? i say kids, they spread germs like wildfire :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

i live on this planet so the election is important to me lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Actually, it's when the settlers and natives collaborated together for a feast. It was before we started killing them on a massive scale.

lol thanks mate. least they got fed 1st :eek: